The In-Between (RP Topic)

The strange helping entity stood farther away. “This way to the door. Trust me, we need to get out.”

The sharp red eyes opened on the side of the group away from the door. So many pairs it was nearly uncountable.

Blaze followed the entity, using his Keyblade like a walking stick. He was healed physically but his heart was still damaged from earlier.

Eric casually finishes his limeade, then shadowsteps to the door.

Darren glances at the eyes, sizing them up. He sighs, then starts walking towards the door.

Armin walks towards the door.

When everyone was out the door, in the dark of the eclipse, blue sparks could be seen in the coffee shop. Soon after, lightning struck it, temporarily revealing parts of the surrounding cityscape, while a lot of blood chilling screeching was heard in the shop.

“Neat.”

Blaze looked worried.

“What’s up?” Asked Traykar.

“Those screams, these people need help.” He says.

“Probably already dead.”

“And the survivors? Do we just leave them to such a fate?” He asks.

“There’s nothing we can do.”

“So pessimistic. I refuse to believe that.” He says defiantly.

Traykar Shrugged.

Blaze began limping towards the sound of screaming, he will do all in his power to protect the innocents.

Traykar looked back, “Believe what you want,” he sighed, as he walked into the inky balck night.

Blaze ignores him, more concerned with the safety of civilians.

The stranger stopped him. “Those weren’t civilians. They were all smart and boarded themselves inside. Those were the monsters in the building.”

Blaze nods, these monster were smart; use the one thing your prey can’t ignore to lure them to their deaths. “Now what?” He asks.

“What’d I tell you?”

“I wasn’t asking you.” He said.