Kirby with a gun is the best thing i’ve ever seen

why is everyone obsessed with Bandana Waddledee

2 Likes

I just like the design of the Waddle Dees I guess. They cute

2 Likes

reject bandana waddle dee

embrace moustachioed gentledee

4 Likes

Gentledee is the greatest plush i have ever seen. where does one such as i obtain it?

What are people thinking about the new game? I’m excited, but I’m also trying not to get my hopes up much.

1 Like

To me it looks great, I really like the art/environment style and there looks like there will be lots of interesting things in the world.

1 Like

The direction with the new characters seems to somewhat follow squeak squad in the matter that every boss character will be completely forgotten except the ringleader who will be weirdly adored for the rest of time despite not being that good of a character

Which is something I really don’t want

When Kirby team makes new original characters, it’s very hit or miss and you can end up with Magolor who fits perfectly into the kirby aesthetic and stands the test of time,

or

3 Likes

Do we even know that there is a leader to the Beast Pack?
Also according to nintendo e-shop(at least where i live) the new enemies are called the Beast Pack

Why must you remind me
W h y

They are a group of at least two members and likely more with a variable arsenal of minions and they are evil

They’ve got a leader

It’s just how these things work

What if they’re a democracy

Let’s hope it’s a character like this because I think Magalor’s great

1 Like

Yeah, seems like we haven’t had a really cool villain in a while. I guess that’s mainly a symptom of being very heavily aimed towards children, but they’ve done it before. From what I’m seeing, I don’t think we’re going to get cool villains unless it’s a surprise.

Also, since when is there sunglasses(?) on that things head. Is it’s eye actually a mouth?

1 Like

The shades were plastered on Claycia (blue-haired girl with floating hands and no arms) as a mind-control mechanism. It’s interesting; they managed to combine every overused Nintendo boss trope into one character - floating hands with eyes, possession, singular eye with no other features - and it still completely failed in every way.

Star Dream succeeded in that capacity to some extent because of the monumental scale and threat posed, but it was more than that, too. Hyness and especially Void Termina didn’t work despite being on a comparable scale of threat, because the character design was decidedly weak, and from what I can tell the Forgotten Land baddies are suffering in both departments - a completely pathetic motive and character designs that are okay at best.

Not only do main villains need to pull their A-game, but the side ones do too. There’s a reason nobody remembers Chameleo Arm and Dark Crafter and Lady Ivy and Mr. Dooter, but everyone remembers Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright, Combo Cannon, Dyna Blade, and Wham Bam Rock. Weak character design kills Kirby bosses and it’s why fans of the series love it when bosses like Whispy Woods return, because it’s not only a design that’s worked consistently in multiple iterations across multiple games, but it’s a character with an established presence and one fans already adore.

Unfortunately, yeah. I hope there’s a larger and more sinister plot taking place and the Beast Pack sits in the comfortable spot of midbosses for each world, simply taking advantage of the situation to make trouble and kidnap the locals.

Because it’s not a Kirby game if he doesn’t kill mega satan at the end.
And I would rather mega satan not be a furry although it would be justice

2 Likes

Carby

1 Like

no

kirby stop

just drive the car kirby nO STOP KIRBY QUIT PLEASE

2 Likes

Kirby’s feet dont’ reach the pedals

1 Like

This was probably the most disturbing thing I’d seen this month.

1 Like

vore

that’s it that’s the joke

1 Like

I love this trailer.

Here Be Spoilers

Ok, so this trailer shows off a lot of very interesting stuff. We see some more mouthful abilities, we get to see more story-ish stuff, we GET TO SEE KING DEDEDE(who seems to be possessed, and is apparently sporting a more Kirby 64-inspired design. I also played the Demo(which was available on Nintendo EShop) And had fun messing around in co-op with a friend of mine. The Demo lets you play 3 levels, one of them being a Boss Fight with the Monke man. I myself cannot wait to play this game, but what do all of you think of it?

1 Like