KIRBY EATING RACE GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
His face when he sees the giant cake was the best thing I’ve seen today

1 Like

not as good as air ride

unless

there’s a snack city trial

Gourmet race but in the third dimension

2 Likes

This looks very nice. The theming is excellent and I can’t wait to play it.

Though…

I’m wondering if it’ll be free to play. The online race game makes it feel a lot like fall guys, and I think that they’ll do something like Kirby Clash, where it takes some concepts and ideas from the previous game (in this case being Star Allies) and recycling them into something new. The Nintendo-made free to play games are generally pretty good and not too greedy (notice how I said made not published) Anyways I’m kind of hoping that it’ll be free because I’m saving my sixty smackaroonies for Splatoon 3.

trailer

ok so it’s not free

it’s 15 dollars

More importantly, anybody listen to the 30th anniversary music fest?

1 Like

oh shoot did that happen already

Yeah, I forgot all about it until I checked my Nintendo account. Now I just have to download it all

1 Like

Who cares about kirby music when NINTENDO’S SPANISH YOUTUBE UPLOADED LIKE TWO NEW SPLOON SONGS LESGOOOOOO

get back to your topic, gremlin

this is a sacred place

2 Likes

poyo

smh they really turned Kirby into a gundam

1 Like

Considering the copious references to Gurren Lagann there have been in the Kirby series (Specifically with the Drill ability in Forgotten Land, and pretty much the entirety of Robobot’s climax) it was only a matter of time before we got a full on mecha ability. And I think it looks magnificent.

why did they ruin dedede

1 Like

Because name.

He let himself go after Star Allies

what does that even mean

funny thing, the small mouth at base of undefined beak and fat neck look has only ever appeared in three kirby games: kirby’s dream land three, kirby 64, and kirby and the forgotten land. the more refined dedede look, with the defined beak and slimmed neck, is one that grew from the original illustrated design of dedede and in-game sprites, and the Kirby Return to Dreamland appearance is one of my favorites.

And then they changed it.

I love return to dream land but this might be a deal breaker for me.

have you seen planet robobot

2 Likes