The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

Runa raised an eyebrow. “I literally just saw you appear there, you think I’m falling for that?” He asked.

“Well you got it…” The Mark disappeared again and made himself back. "What’s it help when you steal somebody’s body? He started fighting again

Runa rushed in with a down and across slash with his scythe.

Fury swung her rifle at him.

@Toa_Radrix
Mark slashed at Nimrack again with his sword.

Nimrack blocked the attack and slashed his weapon towards Mark’s heart

Mark was impaled by Nimrack’s spear. He yanked it out of his chest, and the wound regenerated. “Why are you with the Xir’algath?” he demanded.

“Oh, that’s a simple question: why am I protecting the universe? Just…for the sake of the living creatures. Do I care about about them? Not at all. But…I can help destroying it and…I get a prize, something I want, something I need…”

“Why don’t we just kill the b4st4rd, instead of having a q and a?”

“agreed.” Mark said, driving his crystal sword into Nimrack.

“Are we done here?”

Nimrack laughed as he disappeared so that Mark drove his sword into nothing, appearing in his back.

He yelled to some Xir’Algath: “You lazy aliens, help me fight!”

The Xir’algath converged on Nimrack’s position.
“I don’t have time for this.” Mark grunted.
@Distraxx
@Traykar
“Hold off Nimrack for me!” Mark shouted to Cydonia and Runa.

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
“You guys come with me!” Mark said to Runa, Hydron and Cydonia. He led them to the fort’s door and stormed inside. They were met with four Xir’algath warriors, who charged towards the group.

Runa dashed in and sliced at one of the creatures’ neck with his scythe.

“I’m getting too old for this!” Mark grunted as he slid across the floor and sliced a Xir’algath’s legs off with his sword.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The last remaining Xir’algath charged at Cydonia.

“Bold yet incredibly stupid”
His weapon switched to halberd form and he started severing limbs with surgical precision and trampling them with cruel brutality

The monster was befallen.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@Runa
The group entered a large throne room. At the end was the Xir’algath leader, Taghiat Quasia. He sat upon a thrown made of skulls. The leader was the larges and most muscular of the Xir’algath. His frame was broad, and his body appeared to be shapeshifted into some sort of full-bodied armor, adorned with dramatically large spike.Mark thought that the painting of him was over-exaggerated , but everything in it was true. He sat there, and simply stared at the warriors, grinning as if he were expecting them.

“He doesn’t look so tough.” Ashley sneered.

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Distraxx
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
Taghiat Quasia rose from his throne. “Welcome, to my humble dwelling!” he declared, speaking english.

“I’m gonna bash your face in!”