The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got this little third party oddity

With speed series movie bumblebee and G1 bumblebee

5 Likes

YES!

FINALLY! AFTER SO MANY LONG YEARS! HE’S FINALLY ON HIS WAY!

I mean, I technically don’t own it yet. I just asked my dad to buy it for me since its about to go out of stock forever, and I wasn’t going to let this thing slip through my fingers after how many times I could have gotten it. So I still need to earn the $135 (That includes tax) that he costs. Which means that technically he won’t be mine for about a month and a half.

But he’s coming. He’s secure. After so, so much time, I finally have him.

7 Likes

I got a resealed Toa Jaller.

4 Likes

Today I got The Last Knight Slash! The movie was lackluster, but the toys are awesome!

The figure has some problems with the articulation and one leg/arm would try to pop out, but the toy is awsome and I LOVE THE DINO MODE.

“Yipee!”

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

This is very out of prportion with the Studio Series Thundercracker, but to be honest, I like my Slash to be a regular-sized bot, rather than being Grimlock-sized.

"Blue! I am not going to hurt you! Although my atm is a literal blaster. Trust me!

4 Likes

Got me 3 five pack botbots

I especially love the laptop; he reminds me of my own for “personal” reasons.

4 Likes

Got this two pretty uncommon sealed polybags from eBay for a total of 5$ including shipping

LEGO Club Max from 2010

And the BMW polybag, the last official LEGO Racers set to be released. It was only given away at a BMW event in Munich, Germany, which makes it pretty rare.

I got this by winning a bid, and it only costed me 5$ (the shipping was more expensive then the 2$ which was their actual price), so this was a pretty good deal.

3 Likes

It finally came!!
Review to come probably.

8 Likes

Cool! It was sealed right?

2 Likes

Wow, sealed! That’d be so expensive!

2 Likes

I decided to pick up a second war for cybertron cog. I definitely am going to need at least 2 of each weapon master deluxe.

4 Likes

Oooh, nice.

Got this today and a new charger for my phone.

7 Likes

I got a TARDIS phone case for my new phone.
Funnily enough, I don’t have the phone. It should come tomorrow.

Anyways.
It’s pretty cool.

4 Likes

Got a bunch of LEGO papers from a Bricklink seller which was living in the same city as me, trough personally handling them to me:

Instructions for Nidhiki and Keelerak

Those weird mini Bionicle comics

An 1998 LEGO catalog

And those cool Bionicle and Racers posters.
(Front)

(Back)

7 Likes

Didnt even know wed get this

6 Likes

Those minifigure packs are cool, but they are so ridiculously expensive. 12$ isn’t worth for three minifigures and a few weapons. If they just reduced the price just a little bit…

Bought Thok with my brothers for another brother’s birthday from Bricklink, including instructions and everything else, except canister. All for around 6$

Third set in our 2006 collection!

6 Likes

I got a phone!

FINALLY.

It’s a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro.

I don’t have an IRL pic so here’s one off the internet.

I literally just got it, so it needs to charge before I can activate it. It’ll be a few hours.

6 Likes

That looks like an older model

1 Like

Eyyy nice iPhones are better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like