The Transformers

it only had one OVA, but it had a fairly decent manga run.

1 Like

Indeed.

The toys had flopped though.

Probably, just rewatching the series, and my dad actually got a toy version of him and gave it to me

1 Like

just throwing this out there, the cybertron games were really good, I wish high moon would make a G1 game, that would be great

1 Like

Each mission would be the super weapon the week?

I think it would be cheesy but good.

it would be like a modernized g1, after a certain story I have read, I really want to see Prowl in particular, and all the G1 bots, it would be nice if for multiplayer they just blew out the customization (they would probably have to have 2 seperate chasis for males and females like elita one would not be in the male slots) and did not restrict colors to factions, the glowing symbols make it clear enough

1 Like

Have the colour selection like WFC, But way more colours.

1 Like

yes, exactly that, that would be fantastic, I think that they should also take different characters from different continuities (well it actually seems like they already that with slipstream and Scattershot)

1 Like

Perhaps an anniversary full crossover game?

Also, the Slipstream and Scattershot don’t count as different continuities really, it’s hard to explain, but despite coming from 2 different series, they have Aligned versions for the aligned verse, it’s not an Animated and Armada version in it, it’s Aligned versions, like Demolisher and Quake in it.

1 Like

MTMTE and RID? 8D

2 Likes

@BeefJStag
yes I agree, but it should be mostly G1ish (like the cybertron games are) also bumblebee’s voice… let him talk why is that so hard? Ratchet do something. they should not however copy the movie except for Unicron(I don’t want to watch all our favorite characters get murdered)

@Nyran
I have not read MTMTE, RID yes, but as well as one other thing, I never thought I would say this, like really I never ever thought I would say this but a fanfic I read (it was also a really long one) that was the day I figured out I should not go off of stereotypes, and that fanfic is not all perverted

1 Like

You gotta get on that MTMTE

But yeah, there is a such thing as good fanfics, but they’re hard to come across, and I tend not to explore, myself.

2 Likes

same here I don’t really read fanfics at all, but for some reason i got caught in this one and it was incredibly well written (and very, very long) and it’s still going so aat the point I reached the end of the 5 part saga(it’s like 5 different stories all connected), i was like “no… no I WANT TO READ MORE!” not many things have made me do that so now I eagerly await the next chapter. I guess I should read MTMTE
EDIT: in case you are wondering the name of the story is Small problems, it’s funny, suspenseful, and just an overall really good story (and then there are 4 more stories afterwords which crank up everything) if you decide to read it, be warned you will be in for a long haul (no pun intended)

well onto a new topic, I’ve never watched beast wars I’ve been meaning to but sadly I have not I see it on netflix and I’m just like “soon…” what are your opinions on it? (anyone catch that stupid long haul joke I made, I didn’t mean to , it just slipped out)

3 Likes

Beast Wars is fantastic.

The first few episodes are kinda meh, especially in the animation department, but it gets better, and the characters are the highlight of the series.

Best work Scott McNeil ever did in Transformers.

5 Likes

alright I’ll get right on it

2 Likes

Oh and the Dinobot focus episodes. Those are amazing.

3 Likes

Scott’s four characters are the best.

Waspinator, Rattrap, Dinobot, and Silverbolt.

Not exactly in that order, tho.

2 Likes

Until Beast Machines that is.

2 Likes

Admittedly, all the Transformers experience I have under my belt is Prime (<3), the game Fall of Cybertron, and (I hate to say this) two of the Michael Bay films.

3 Likes

I say this to all the “GEEWUNERS” with them wanting GEEWUN in the bay films.

Look at AoE, you got what you wished for. Kinda. Mostly. Sorta.

ARE YOU HAPPY?

2 Likes