Thomas the Tank Engine

Speaking of which, are the trains in Thomas built? Do the manufacturers give them faces and a brain? …people at Sodor might be way more technologically advanced than we think…

unless the trains are secretly an alien species who reproduce sexually somehow

4 Likes

Uh…

I only just wondered that…

spoopy…

2 Likes

Spoopy scary tank engines, send shivers down your spine

2 Likes

that plump fat guy with the hat creates them with his mind

4 Likes

10 Likes

Oh…oh dear…

so he is crazy?

1 Like

I loved this series as a child

My family always called him thomas the tank

Now have this Thomas-related video

5 Likes

3 Likes

I still have the old wood toys

6 Likes

So do I…

3 Likes

Still have the toys.
Loved it.

1 Like

Still have a lot of the old wooden toys

Ah the memories

2 Likes
4 Likes

I remember when I was hospitalized when I was really young with a lung infection and I would lie in bed with tubes attached to my body and a TV in the far right corner would play Thomas the Tank Engine episodes on marathon…yeah… fondest memories

8 Likes

All you kids bragging about your wooden Thomas toys. I had the old die-cast ones from way back. They’re sitting in a box somewhere in my creepy basement, all chewed up if anyone wants them. I hear they make great coal for real trains.

4 Likes

You just defined oldfarts…

They’re not that old. I mean, they made a die cast diesel 10 when the movie came out.

4 Likes

That Thomas doesn’t look like it wants to exist anymore

1 Like

I pretty much stopped watching around the time after Hiro showed up, I liked him though. He’s cool. I sometimes go back and watch some old episodes for the heck of it. The models were very interesting though, but I hated that era when they used models and CG at the same time. Jeez that was horrible.

No way, there’s a Japanese train?

1 Like