Thomas the Tank Engine

I used to have some of those.

Also Diesel 10 was the evilest villain ever.

5 Likes

Yeah, I had his toy and stuff but I sadly now can only find the tender
RIP Hiro

I seem to be going on a mini-nostalgia trip, seeing as in the space of one day I have posted in the Winnie the Pooh and Bob the Builder topics, as well as this one.

I have quite a few of the Brio toys, and I remember seeing the display at Barnes and Nobles. I also remember that on the backs of the boxes they showed cards for the trains that were held in these wooden slots that werenā€™t included, and my dad made one for me.

Also, I was still watching this show when it was CGI-fied (I think it was 2010 or so), and my young mind wasnā€™t bothered by it.

1 Like

I was absolutely obsessed of this cartoon! I have so many small toys of the characters! I still keep them out of nostalgia. And I also have some dvds with some episodes I got when I was younger.

2 Likes

This topic is my early childhood summed up in three words.

Iā€™ve collected many thinks over the years
One of the first were these take alongs/take n plays

Not my collection but not that different, the playsets folded up too!
Iā€™m dying of nostalgia man!

1 Like

Oh man!!! This is the ultimate nostalgia trip for me. I loved these things until i was like 7! (then i found Rescue heroes) i remember watching reruns of the OLD ones with Ringo Starr. and i had the movie. (which i still watch occasionally) and still have the wooden toys in a box somewhere.

1 Like

You will never convince me to admit how many engines I have.

Yeah me too. The only thing that confuses me is how i never had a plain thomas. I had the breakfast and paint covered ones, but not the regular. (But I had Lady, so thereā€™s that)

1 Like

I remember how I was suuuuper sad that I didnā€™t had a Gordon. Meanwhile, my best friend had one, and everytime I was going to play with him I had the evil tentation of stealing it.

I felt the same way with my cousins Deisel 10.

If you tell me Iā€™ll publicly reveal Nikolaiā€™s weaknesses

Haha fool. I am the proud owner of a Deisel 10 myself.

Wooden or take along?

Take along I think.

I have the talking take n play, itā€™s lights flash red and so I imagined someone died in his cab

Yeah, he was the best character

I used to be scared of him

Gah thatā€™s not the real thing!!

Really? Attempts to trace signal so i can steal the Deisel 10!

2 Likes

Favourite episode here

Wow. That theme song sends me back.

Definitely one of the better episodes. Isnā€™t there another episode where George paves over the tracks and causes a crash? Also, am I the only one who noticed that about half of the small gauge engines are jerks?

1 Like

This one?

@ProfSrlojohn
Iā€™m pretty sure I had a toy George
EDIT:

Look who dug their old toy George outof a box