Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“That’s it, I’m done with this. I’m done letting you spread whatever lie this is about me shooting you, so I suppose I might at least make your statement have a grain of truth.” Asphalt said as his left arm began to transform as he lifted it, ignoring the Knight standing in his way.

Fury saw this and shot at Asphalt ’ s leg several times.

OOC: So I’m taking it you shot Ironclad too, also, which gun?

@KAI_BORG Bob’s arm transforms into a neutron assault rifle. He aims at Asphalt.

@Traykar Ironclad throws himself at Fury with his shield raised.

OOC: No, and shotgun.

Ironclad throws himself at Fury with his shield raised.

@KAI_BORG Bob points his assault rifle at Asphalt’s back. This isn’t just for show, you know," he warns.

“He was going to shoot you,” She pleaded.

1 Like

“And you were going to shoot him,” Ironclad says.

@KAI_BORG Ironclad turns to Asphalt.

“You’re outnumbered, Asphalt,” he cautions.

OOC: Well then, good thing I have $#!# planned for this.

IC: As the blast hit Asphalt he stumbled, scowling as he stared at the obvious traitors around him before glancing down at his legs, noting the corrosive fluid only further spreading the already pre-existing damage.

“Well then, we’re doing things this way.” He hissed, as he shoved himself back, slamming his hands onto his armour and ripping the splashed chunks away, motors and such seeming to automatically disconnect from them before he shook his hands, clearing the fluid with minimal damage.

“yes, I know that, and neither is this.” Asphalt replied as he stood up, his legs visibly weak before he raised his left hand revealing it had shifted into an odd rectangular port, a hole in the middle and four needle like prongs attached to the corners.
His tone, posture and expression were all… cool, calm and collected as if he hadn’t just been about to shoot a bot.

“You know Ironclad, I’m actually quite sad about this. I trusted you enough that I believed you wouldn’t have fallen for this newcomers lies, knight of lasting life. I really did trust you.” He replied glumly, his hands drooping to his side as he sighed.

“Stand down, and this goes no further,” Ironclad promises.

“Oh? And then what do I do when you continue to trust this newcomer who we have yet to have even adventured with? Who betrayed me the first chance she got. Who created lies about me, for reasons not even I know, yet that you all fell for. No, I cannot say I believe, nor trust you on that matter. From what I can see and tell, either choice will lead to death now then won’t it? At least one may not.” Asphalt replied, his tone and optics steeling themselves as he straightened up, his expression becoming neutral, a tinge of anger to it.

“you know it’s bad when the mass murderer doesn’t want anything to do with a fight,” muttering pete

2 Likes

“No one on this ship is going to kill anyone else aboard,” Ironclad says.

Razorwing, Doohickey, and Bootleg had heard the fight and had entered the bar.

“Can you really say that truthfully after my nigh-instant targeting after I arrived? Even despite my calmness and pleasant talk and actions? No, you can’t.”

“I can. Now stand down.”

“Sorry, but I don’t trust people who believe newcome liars over those they’ve had experience with.” Asphalt replied, his optics as cold as his tone before he briskly turned and glared up at Bob.

“So tell me, does a mech-suit like you even carry a spark, or are you just as lifeless a husk of metal as a sparkless being is perceived to be?”

“I’m mesh and Energon,” Bob says. “What gave you that idea?”

“So, no spark then eh, hollow? Don’t be so vague in admitting your falseness of life. We’ve already had plenty of discussions with the group over it and I can assure you, none of them believe a Cybertronian, or similar being without a spark can truly be considered alive.” Asphalt replied, sneering as he coldly glared at him

“This is bringing up some red flags, I think we should just shoot him.”