Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“how have we not won yet?” He muttered to himself in astonishment

2 Likes

“What’d he call me?” Gladius asks, hung over.

Ironclad steps closer to Asphalt. “Stand down,” he advises.

“Then I know that I’m in safe hands, considering that real knights would kill me on the spot.”

“T’think I trusted any o’ you just for you all to be tricked by our newbie into siding against me! The 'ell did I do to you girly? And none of these lies about shooting you over some insult or some $#!# or I actually will shoot you!” Asphalt yelled, glaring at the group as he hissed animalistically at any bots nearing him.

“We’ll try to keep both of you from fighting, if you must know,” Ironclad says.

“I literally didn’t even start this! As said before I was fine with just acting like a general grump and all that around her, nothing about attacking!” Asphalt yelled at him.

“Then shut up and end it!” Bob snaps.

“are we incompetent?” He adds to his muttering

1 Like

“You hiss like you’re some kind of animal, you turn into a jet, stupid, if anyone here should be hissing, it would be me.”

“Let’s all calm down and sleep this off,” Ironclad suggests.

“I’ll sleep when he’s dead.”

“Either shut up or tell me the truth about what you got against me, 8!#(#!” Asphalt yelled at her, glaring as bared his teeth at Bob.

“Well, if you want the truth, you’re kinda a coward, as well as being incredibly ugly.”

Pete slapped asphalt and fury in the back of the head. “Will you two shut the hell up?!”

1 Like

@Traykar “That won’t happen,” Ironclad insists.

@KAI_BORG “I’d think it’s obvious why she hates you,” Bob says. “Can’t say I blame her.”

“Ya know, I’m not actually all that surprised you believe her lies, you are a hollow-headed mech after all.” Asphalt replied, his arm beginning to ■■■■■ as he turned back to Fury.

“Now once again girly, either stop playing around, admit you’re lying and tell me the truth about what you got against me or this time I’m shooting you for real this time.” He said, glaring as he spoke with conviction, having seemed unfazed by Pete’s slap besides a small shake of his head.
(@Traykar)

OOC: I don’t think that’s possible considering where everyone is in the room.

IC: Fury rubbed the back of her head. “Like I said, you’re an ugly coward who shot me.” She replied, pointing her gun at him.

1 Like

Ironclad and Bob step towards Asphalt.

OOC: I’d assume you’re semi close

@Traykar Ironclad walks in front of Fury while Bob stays with Asphalt.