Transformers: Salvation

“Yeah, it’s supposed to be here, alright,” Sprocket says. “But I-… hang on, Zepar’s calling me.”

Hearing the news, Sprocket practically jumps and clicks his metal heels. He laughs excitedly, the light over his mouth flashing brightly.

“Ha-ha! Oh, this is amazing!” he cheers.

The Titan Squadron were exploring the area.

“Let’s see what we can find out here,” Sidestrike said.
(@Chromeharpoon)

Zepar had hung up after he had informed Sprocket of this place’s function.

“Now, why would the Knights choose to put you here of all places.” He said as he began to search for that answer and a way to send as full a copy as possible of the ‘ark’ to the Salvation.

Drum-shaped silos protrude from the exterior of the station’s ring, likely containing Energon and other valuable resources. Hatches leading to the interior were also abundant, along with terminals and statues of Knights and the Thirteen.

The console informs Zepar that the “storm” around the ark had formed artificially, via the harvesters all over its ring. The gas was harvested and refined to produce resources to maintain the ark and its contents. This had allowed it to remain in perfect working order for the past hundred million years.

Driftburn enters to see if he could open the ornate door.

The Titan Squadron were going for the Hatches entering inside.

Mechanisms on the door click and twist, and it splits apart, opening to a wide corridor. Pale blue lights gently bloom to life, shining upon the complex architecture, statues, and religious imagery that was all standard for the Knights of Cybertron, and pulses of energy race through conduits in the floor and ceiling.

1 Like

“Yup what I feared.” Techwarp said walking inside.

“Wow…” Sidestrike said amazed by the architecture.

“Well it has a thing to it, I’ll give it that much.” Paradox said as the Titan Squadron were walking through the wide corridor and looked around.

“So that’s how you did it.” He muttered. It was very clever of the Knights to do this.

“Now, how are we going to get all of this information to Cybertron?” He whispered as he tried to see if he could copy the data and load that duplicate to the ship so they can bring it back home with them.

Other halls branched off from their current corridor, marked with wide doors and consoles.

At the dock, mechanisms connect to Salvation and begin to download information to its computers.

“Hmm…” Sidestrike muttered, he walked towards a wide door and started to push it, to see if it opened.

The door retreats into the wall around it, revealing a small room containing canisters of purple gas, sheets of metal, and Energon cubes. Sidestrike had found a storage compartment for raw materials.

Delta found Road Lord standing around
“What was your trainer like?” She asked
“He was brave, strong and fearless, his name was Speedcharger” Road Lord sighed thinking about it “He loved humans so much he chose to look like a taxi, sometime’s he’d give out free rides just for fun!”
“What happened to him?” Delta asked
“He was killed by a combiner!” Road Lord growled, Delta shivered at the thought of the idea, ‘Huge, collosal, they can crush cities and destroy civilisations’ she remembered Alpha and Gamma saying that, she was seen as one of the smaller bots so to imagine someone who dwarfed anyone else…
“What happened to the combiner?” Delta asked
“Not everyone wanted the war to end” Road Lord replied
“The resisters?” Delta asked “I’ve fought some of them…” I’ll expand on these guys in my own RPs and stories don’t worry
“I heard” Road Lord smiled “Alpha told me!”
“You know Alpha?” Delta asked
“I’m friends with the guy who trained him!” Ace smiled walking in “Similar to as Road Lord trained me!”
“And as Speedcharger trained me!” Road Lord sighed “And as Buckspeed trained him and as Triatron trained him!”

“Hmm, materials,” Sidestrike said tapping his chin. “It might be useful,” he said. He got outside the room and tried to open another wide door.

This door split open to reveal another storeroom, this one holding several round holo-projectors.

“Well its all fun and good but this place must have something, of value.” Sidestrike said.

“What are you really searching for?” Magnobolt asked.

“Something intriguing, I guess.” Sidestrike said, going for another door and tried to open it.

Driftburn walks through, wandering down the halls, keeping an eye on the technology. It was still powered, meaning it’s either automated or there’s still someone here.

This door opens to reveal another collection of Energon cubes.

Blue lights continue to pulse through the conduits, and the liquid metal interfaces of the terminals gently undulate.

Driftburn continues forward before stopping at an interface. He looks over to see what it displays.

Currently, the holographic display of the terminal was inactive.