Transformers: Salvation

The goal of the experiment was to completely change a 'bot’s personality, in order to take ordinary Cybertronains and convert them into cold, emotionless warriors.

“So what are you guys going to do now with it?”
Gronius asked the two brothers.
@Chromeharpoon

Song continued looking for the two scientists of the Salvation who’s names I forgot.
@Chromeharpoon

Sidestrike was following Song behind short.

Broadwing left his nest and went to find Wildsong.

@Toa_Vladin

He might find her swooping on the hallways.

Broadwing saw her as he passed through the halls, and approached her.

“Wildsong! I wanted to talk to you.”

She swooped past him.

Sidestrike followed her after.
“Hey, everything alright, you seem to be going pretty fast.” (@Toa_Vladin)

“Hey! Wait!”
He shouted. He transformed to beast mode and follwed her.

“I only want to talk! Please!”

Song rolled her eyes as she realised that not one, but two Decepticons were wanting to talk to her. She swooped faster, hoping to at least find the scientists before she would have to explain the situation to both of them.

Sidestrike was trying to match her speed by boosting his thrusters.
Something is off.” he thought.

Broadwing growled in frustration. His friend continued to avoid him and be angry with him for what felt like no reason! It was beginning to infuriate him.

Broadwing transformed to robot mode and dropped to the floor. In anger he lashed out with his tail, stabbing it into the wall. When he pulled it back, a large chunk of the wall came with it.

Song saw this when she flew to a corridor in her right. This is exactly what she feared about Broadwing. This small pause might give Sidestrike enough time to catch on, but not before she would start flying again, faster than ever.

“Would you slow down?” he asked when he catched up, seeing that she was flying, faster than ever.
Sidestrike lets out another boost in his thrusters and speeds after her.

“Nope! Gotta get fast!” she yelled back, finding an excuse for accelerating.

“If a race you want, a race you will get.” he yelled back, firing his thrusters even more, he was going to catch up.

Song massive wingspan would make Sidestike unable to fly pass her. Song rolled her eyes when she heard that Sidestrike assumed this whole thing was a race.

Scorchlock takes a step back, then sighs.

“I couldn’t tell you,” he says. “Even if I wanted to.”

Forcep, disgusted, closes the file.

“Sounds like you were one of Shockwave’s lab rats in another god*mn ‘super soldier’ project,” he says, his distaste clear in his voice. “Your personality matrix has been tampered with, and I’ve already told you about the memory problems.”

“I’ll need time to read it all over and develop a treatment plan. You’re free to go, but please stay out of trouble.”

At this, his tone shifts, from anger to concern for SideStep’s well-being.

Tumble shrugs.

“Get it open, and get rich,” he says simply.

Sprocket and Grommet were still in their lab.

“Can you keep it down?” Grommet groans. “I’m trying to get some work done here.”

“Hey, I can barely concentrate with all that yippin’ an’ chirpin’ over on your end, Doc Frankenstein,” Sprocket retorts.

“Oh, so now we’re resorting to petty nicknames now,” Grommet laughs. “…What does that even mean?” he quietly asides.

Whoa, man!” chuckles a familiar voice. It was Facelift. He didn’t seem terrified- a little apprehensive, maybe, but otherwise his usual, batty self.

1 Like

“Yeah, but how?”

Song landed in front of the door and kicked it open with her foot, before jumping inside and closing the door, breathing hardly.
“Decepticons… On my way… Found this… In the Savant!”
She said, showing them the cube.
OOC: Gtg.

SideStep nods. He suddenly winces, one of the words triggering a memory. He clutches his head, standing up.
“Okay, thanks…” he mutters, walking out of the room, cearly shaken.