Transformers: Salvation

Hell, I’ll take on the lot of you!” Fester boasts, reforming his right forearm to deploy a set of spiny, slime-coated appendages.

The three jets fly over Zepar’s head, SideStep leaping down next to him.
“'sup, mortals?” He greets, rather rudely.
LightShift, Thrust, and Vigor hover above the battle.
“Zepar! Would ya like some help?” Lightshift said

1 Like

So be it.” Zepar said as he took up a fighting stance.

“Boys, let’s show our friend here what we can do.” Zepar called to the Splitter Brothers, SideStep and Lightshift.

1 Like

“It’s not that… While I was on Earth, this alt mode was helping me blend into the crowd. To hyde at plain sight. Don’t get me wrong: I like it. When I returned on Cybertron, however, I was often confused with a Minicon. I want to be taller, to be a regular sized both. I was considering this for quite a while, tho I was never sure…”
She thinks on the big size difference between her and everybody else: Road Lord, Ace, Gronius, Thrift, Roadkill, and almost everybody else on the Salvation.
“Till now at least.”

SideStep growled and flipped out his axe.
The three jets rose higher into the air.

1 Like

Fetser’s grin widens. With a shrill battle cry, he flexes the strange appendages on his right arm, sending a flurry of slime-coated spines flying toward the Splitters, SideStep, and Zepar.

“Well, like I just said, size ain’t much, really,” Thrift offers helpfully. “One of the scariest guys I met once was a micromaster.”

Motherboard detects a massive insecticon spark signal making a beeline for Salvation from under the sea. Those of our heroes on the Fleetcarrier’s exterior might spy a vast, dark shape speeding beneath the water.

Zepar tries to intercept the spines with his energy shield.

A sudden alarm woke up Epsilon 5; something big was approaching. He finds there is something stuck to him and carefully yaks it off. He sees it was a stasis induction unit and he throws it aside.

Running a full diagnostic showed him he was fully charged and stocked with ammunition.

“Where am I?” He asked out loud as he tried to get his bearings.

“Maybe…” she said, deep in her thoughts. “We’ll see. Where is the nearest medical bay?”

The spines eventually shatter the shield.

A medic approaches Epsilon.

“You picked a helluva time to wake up,” he says. He fills the bot in on the current situation with the insecticons.

“I think there’s one over…”

Thrift gives Delta directions.

@Toa_Vladin @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98

With a thunderous splash, the water beneath Salvation erupts upward, and a massive insecticon queen shoots up from the depths. She possessed a round, six-legged body adorned with jagged purple armor, six deep green optics, and two enormous appendages protruding from her back. Two smaller arms could be seen on her underside. The plasma membranes forming her wings retract as she lands on Salvation’s bow, producing a tremor that could be felt throughout the Fleetcarrier. The bridge crew stare at the queen with a mixture of dread and awe as she opens her mandibles to announce her presence with a deafening, high-pitched wail.

1 Like

Roadkill sees the beast and attempts to ride it but Ace tries to run in for the kill
“ACE!” Road Lord calls

1 Like

From the hangar, Alterion hears the wail.
“What in the name of Primus was that?” He asked, stopping attacking.
“Speciment Gronius stabilizing” Gronius’ built in computer said as Gronius looked to the hangar door.

Delta nodded as she carried Thrift towards the indicated direction.

“Hello? Anybody? I am old and I can’t get up!” He said, still hoping that somebody would hear him. He have been like that for at least 20 minutes now, and he was getting extremely bored.
He somehow succeeded into rolling on his back, and he was now looking at the neons that were lighting the room of the Little Iacon. His optics slowly started malfunctioning from the long span of times that he have spent watching a light source, affecting his view.
“Oh, screw it! Good job Mr. Alterion! You ad one job! One freaking job! And now look at me! I am going to die out of boredom on a random street in a random vessel, thousands of light years away of the nearest populated colony! Not even the Insecticons want to kill me! For this I give you a very big welcome!”
He stretched his eyes, staying in a crossshape.
“Take me!” He yelled randomly, angry and bored.
Suddenly a black winged silhouette dropped from the sky next to him. Redstocker’s anger turned into confusion as the being took him in two of her arms.
“Are you an angel?” He asked the being.
Soon his view became clearer, as he could now see the confuse expression in Wildsong’s optics.

The hive queen shrieks at Ace, and one of her claws begins to spin and glow with a pink-colored light. A blaster within the claw fires a glob of a searing, pink, gel-like substance at Ace.

“Nothing good, I’ll bet,” Forcep responds to Alterion as he finishes repairing Gronius.

Delta would likely feel the tremor from the hive queen’s arrival.

“Yeah, if I were a betting bot- which I am, actually- I’d place a hundred shanix on that not being a good sign,” Thrift wheezes.

Ace screams, attempting to dodge

Gronius stood up, tested his arm and drew his sword.
“I’ll go see what it is.”
He said, transforming to his robot mode and swooping off, his sword ending up attached by his back.

“Oh, really?” She said, accelerating, tho the speed difference would not be that big.

Zepar tries to close the gap on Fester, keeping aware of the nasty weapons he had out.

“That explains a lot.” Epsilon said, “Can’t we just get a big bug zapper and get rid of the problem that way?” He asked.

OOC: low battery and watching Endgame later this evening; expect sparse activity from me.

1 Like

SideStep jumps to the side, and the three jets spin, dodging it.
The Splitters begin to fire missiles and their gatlings at Fester, while SideStep fires his pistol.

“Yeah, really,” Thrift croaks.

The medical center that Thrift and Delta were bound for was conveniently the same one Epsilon-5 was in at the moment.

The medic laughs, assuming that Epsilon was joking.

“Heh, if only.”

Ace just narrowly avoids the projectile. It impacts Salvation’s sand-colored hull, sending burning-hot droplets of gel flying in all directions.

Fester sends out another hailstorm of slime-coated spines, some of which intercept the Splitters’ missiles and create bright explosions that deal with SideStep’s shot and might interfere with Zepar’s approach. Drops of orange slime rain down upon the battlefield.

Zepar unleashes a jet of dragonfire at the slime to try and vaporize it.

“What do you mean?” Epsilon asked, he was being serious before.

“I’m gonna get sued for this…” ace sighs
“It’s fun getting sued!” Roadkill smiles

Gronius left the Salvation, flying above the clouds, hoping that there was no Insecticon that could see him. When he saw the gargantuan queen, he almost lost control on his wings.
“Mother of—”
Alterion approached the door of the hangar. When he saw the huge Insecticon, he covered his mouth with his face.
“That’s just Prime…”
He then quickly turned to the others. “We need to kill that creature before it could reach the ship!”
OOC: I imagine it to be of the same size as the Salvation.

Song put Redstocker in his wheelchair. She stood up, assuring that there were no Insecticons that could attack her.
“You OK?” She asked.
“Aside the obvious?”

When Delta arrived in the medical bay, she let herself fall down. Thrift’s body would likely fell on top of her.