Transformers: Salvation

Zepar tries to leave the Salvation, “Sprocket, where’s the Ground Bridge?” He asked in the comlink.

Sprocket provides the coordinates of the ancient facility.

In hangar thirty-two, Forcep could be seen crouched behind a crate, patching up a wounded Decepticon as other crewmembers trade fire with the enemy insecticons.

The drones scuttle closer toward Delta, snapping their mandibles hungrily.

“Copy that.” Zepar said as he rocketed out of the Fleetcarrier towards those coordinates.

“We need medical help!”
“It’s just a scra–” Gronius started before a storm of blue sparks flew out of his shoulder. Gronius felt on his knees.
Warning. Stasis pod imminent. Geonius’ built in computer stated.

Delta turned her hands into blasters and started shooting at the Insecticons, mainly eyeing for their heads, praying out loud like a madman. Tears were flying out of her optics.

Upon his approach, Zepar could see droves of hostile insecticons swarming the lake in which the ancient facility stood, led by Fester. He would also spot the Splitter brothers and SideStep engaged in an aerial battle.

“Just a scratch, indeed,” Forcep sardonically repeats. “Get over here; I’ll get you patched up.”

Three of the four drones are slain, but the fourth assumes robot mode and charges, swinging its claws wildly and screeching.

Zepar dives for Fester, “Yield to us and you will live.” he warned.

Gronius slowly approached Forcep as Alterion joined the group of fighters.

Delta tried to run under the ship, hoping that the space would be too small for the Insecticon.

Fester grins cruelly as his right forearm transforms to deploy a savage-looking projectile weapon. The elite insecticon warrior fires from the gun a burst of jagged spikes coated in some kind of bright orange slime.

Forcep inspects Gronius’ injury.

“Y’know doc, being out on the battlefield when you refuse to carry a weapon is pretty hazardous to one’s health,” Salvo comments as she unleashes copious amounts of ammunition upon the insecticon Invaders.

“As is a ruptured sparkchamber,” Forcep sharply replies, “and I’ve sealed five of those in the last half-hour. But if you feel my place is in lab, Salvo, I-”

“Okay, okay,” an apologetic Salvo interrupts. “I get it. Sorry. Guess there’s more than one way to contribute to the cause.”

Someone has to put everyone back together after battles such as this,” Forcep quips.

The drone reverts to beast mode and begins charging its eye beam-

-however Thrift nails it in the side of the head with his cannon, still laying on his back behind cover.

Zepar brings up his energy shield to try and block the attack.

Delta traumatized by the sudden death, looked shocked at Thrift.

The spikes embed themselves in the shield, spattering the slime across the barrier. Zepar, however, would be unharmed.

Fester appears annoyed, yet simultaneously pleased to be facing what would hopefully be a challenging opponent or five.

“What?” Thrift replies. “It was gonna fry you.”

Zepar flew so he was facing Fester, “Stand down, soldier.” he said in Ancient.

“I’m s-sorry. B-but you were a last moment and unticipated saviour.” She said, standing up. Her chest wounds were hurting, but she tried to ignore them. “I am sorry for… Running away.”

I yield to the word of the queen, not to you,” snarls Fester, deploying a shield on his left forearm. Plasma membranes fill out the wings on his back, and he rises to hover slightly above the ground.

“Yeah, apology accepted,” Thrift grunts, wincing from the pain in his back.

“Hey, uh, I… don’t think I can walk,” he says.

SideStep growls and fires at them from his position atop LightShift.
Vigor splits off from the group and charges towards one of them, gatlings firing.

Zepar gives a this again? look to Fester, “What would it take to change your mind?” he asked as he rose to equal altitude.

Delta jumped to his help. However, due to her small size she was barely able to carry Thrift by his shoulders outside the hangar.
“I hate my small size!” She said to herself, tho Thrift could hear her.

The Splitters’ enemies are vanquished, and now they might see Zepar and Fester preparing to face off.

Nothing; I am loyal to my hive an my queen, and I will not be dissuaded by your words,” Fester insists.

“Hey,” Thrift says, “it ain’ t always about how big you are, y’know? I mean, look at Magnus. Even with that armor on, Megatron’s still head and shoulder taller than him! …'Course, Megatron’s a big dude, so really that might not be-… y’know what, whatever, point is: it takes all kinds, right? Big folks, small folks, Autobots, Decepticons, triple-changers, monoformers…”

The three jets speed towards Fester.
“Zepar, I suggest you move out of the way.” Comms Thrust.
@BlackBeltGamer98

I challenge you to Single Combat, one warrior to another.” Zepar said, drawing his Greatsword.