Transformers: Salvation

“Wow!” Redstocker yelled, surprised as a child.

“Wow!” mini-Redstocker mocked.

“He is mocking me!” Redstocker said excited.

“M-mocking Captain R3d-2-2t0ck3r?” Pixel stammered. “Heh! C@pt@1n Red-_mock_er!”

Redstocker burst into laugher before suddenly, abruptly, pointing his shotgun to the tiny robot, millimetres away of his body
“Now who sent you?”

Pixel-Redstocker bounded back in fear, shifting back to his normal cubic self. “I sent me!”

“You sent you? How is that possible?” Redstocker said, confused.

“To be honest,” Blight advised, “I find it safer for your mental stability to avoid asking him questions.”

Ignoring him, Pixel exploded into two clones of himself, one pointing at the other shouting, “GO!” and the other bowing its head and marching off. They grabbed each other’s hand, reformed, and did a dramatic bow. “Tah-(dah!)”

Redstocker looked at the two for a few moments, extremely confused, before turning to Blight.
“Mr. Blight, I think I want one of those.”

“Pardon any disrespect, Mr. Captain,” Blight frowned, “but I don’t not think you do…”

“Meh, I’ll deal with it later. Roll me over, Mr. Blight!”

Actaeon smiles and sticks around to watch the process.

“Sure thing,” Blight compiled, continuing his push.

Gearbox is taken away to be repaired. This might take a while.

Zepar has his drone stay outside the Savant and keep watch over the Transwarp field and notify the captains if it seems to be getting worse.

Meanwhile, Zepar and Shadowraker try to explore the old ship to see if there was anything new they could find within it.

Epsilon walked out of Sprocket’s and Grommet’s lab to see what the commotion was.

Gronius sighed as he looked down at what remained of Ace’s body.
“OK, you just… Clean this mess up. I’ll have to talk with my sister.”
He said as he entered in Wildsong’s lab.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

They would hear heavy footsteps approaching as Epsilon came near, “What happened?” He asked in a concerned tone.

He would only see Gronius’ tail entering the lab.
“What happened outside?” Song asked. “I heard noises, but I was a little afraid to open.”
“Ace committed suicide.”
“What? Why?”
“Apparently he couldn’t live with the thought that he had you at gun point.”
Song stoke her head out of the room and looked at Ace’s corpse, before forcing her eyes shut and turning away.
“Oooh, bloody pit!”
“The guy liked you.”
“I did not. Well, at least… He seemed to be nice company, but that doesn’t matter. What are you doing here?”

Epsilon takes a few steps back and keeps quiet so as to try and not disturb the scene.

Alpha carries Ace’s body away
“YOUR GIRLFRIEND SEEMS KINDA NICE!” Alpha calls to Gronius, unknowing that song was his sister