Transformers: Salvation

“Where are you taking that body?” Epsilon asked Alpha.

“The bridge!” Alpha replies “Or a ward…”

Epsilon nods and lets Alpha pass.

Gronius cringed his big mouth full of sharp teeth as he heard him.
“I guess Autobots can be just like Decepticons.” he mumbled.
“Gronius, why are you here? What do you want?”
“I’m… I’m here to apologise.”
Song was set aback by this. “What?”
“Look, you might not believe me, and you would have all the rights to not do so, but just a few minutes ago, I talked to Delta and to Alterion and… I was wrong. All this time I was veeery wrong. Look, I love you more than anything. You are my twin sister! I was afraid, afraid of all of Decepticons, afraid of anything that might seem to be a threat, afraid of life. I didn’t wanted to loose you too and, looking back, I can kinda see that most of the situations in which I forcefully entered your life were jokes. You could have done anything I did or even better. You are smart, you are beautiful, you are the best of all worlds, and I wanted to keep you only for me. I cut your wings and I put you in a cage of stress, pressure, and other bad things and for that I am sorry. I am sorry for being overprotective all the time. I am sorry that I didn’t trusted you with basic things like entering in the ranks of the Autobots or being friend with Broadwing. I am sorry for anything that I can think of and I can’t think of. You are my sister, I love you, and I should give you the freedom you want and deserve, not censorship, censorship and more censorship! I am sorry for everything. If you want to be friend with Broadwing, so be it. If you want to be lover with him, with this Greasemonkey, or even with that Ace, so be it. Do whatever you want with your life. Just know that I will be behind you. And when you need me, don’t hesitate to give me a comm call.”
With tears in her optics, Song was speechless. She jumped at the dragon and hugged him tightly with all four of her arms, even with her wings. The dragon smiled, and hugged her back, putting his massive head on her back.

3 Likes

Epsilon’s curious nature had gotten the better of him and had listened to the exchange as best he could. If he had a face, he would have a very empathetic smile on it as he felt happy for the two siblings and how they were able to make amends like this.

1 Like

OOC: Thanks.
IC: The two broke the hug.
“Just so you know… Those three… I didn’t like any of them.”
“Sure…” Gronius said, to which Son’s cheeks turned red.
“Shut up!” she said, punching Gronius friendly with two of her arms. “But if you want to forgive you fully, I want you to do one more thing.”
“What?”
“Go and apologise to Broadwing.”
Gronius opened his jaw and rose a finger, before letting it down. “Fine. Where is he?”
“In the engine room.”
“Fine… I’ll be right back.”
When he opened the door he almost bumped into Epsilon.
“Uhm… Explain yourself.”

Alpha had dropped Ace off at the ward (@Chromeharpoon) when he saw Gronius and Epsilon
“Hello!” He smiled
@Toa_Vladin
@BlackBeltGamer98

“I heard a ruckus and came here to see what it was, I didn’t want to disturb you.” Epsilon said.

Epsilon looked at Alpha and returned the greeting.

OOC: Didn’t you went to the bridge? We are still at the lab.
IC: “Didn’t catch your name.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

“I’m Epsilon 5.” He answered.

“Delta… Epsilon… But why five?”

Epsilon shrugged, “Your guess is as good as mine.” He said.

Gronius approached his head of Delta.
“I would normally ask more questions, but I just promised my sister that I will be cooler with everybody no matter the faction… So yeah. Hey, do you know where the engine room is? I’ve never been there before.”

“Probably the back end of the ship.” He said. “Mind if I come with you?” He asked, “I’m still learning how to get around on this thing.”

“I mean of course that it is at the back of the ship, but this thing is huge! There are a lot of the room in the back of the ship. And also yes, I guess you can come with me, tho we would be like two blind bots in the labyrinth.” he said, before leaving the lab’s hallway.

“I’m sure one of them leads to the engines.” Epsilon said as he followed Gronius.

Gronius continued to one of the main hallways of the ship.
OOC: Should we timeskip?

The body is taken, and it is with a heavy spark that a crewman adds Road Lord and Ace-19 to the growing list of casualties.

Inside the dilapidated Halls of the Inquisitive Savant, small lights had come to life in the ceilings and floors of some of the main corridors, glowing various shades of blue, green, and orange.

Zepar closely examined what he could as Shadowraker kinda poked around near him.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

An attractive young cybetronian was walking down a hallway, the hallway was well lit, but it did nothing help her sense of unease. She had always felt a sense of unease when by herself. She had managed to get over it when at her quarters, but walking down the hallways of the enormous ship still made her nervous. You never knew who you were going to run into, or whether their intentions would be good. She turned the corner where she bumped into someone.