Transformers: Salvation

“I mean… You just do. It’s a weird sensation. Like a tickle. I mean, for the last one I felt my Spark literally tickling. Then again, my chest was extremely damaged so… Yeah.”

“Like…the tickle you feel whenever you’re drunk?” Blight guessed. “I don’t really like the feeling, personally, which is why I only drink when I forget what drinking feels like, that’s besides the point.”

“You get tickled when you drink!? Awesome!”

“Not if you hate being tickled,” Blight growled. “Okay, I guess that isn’t what I mean. It’s like… the opposite of being tickled. Instead of laughing, it makes me cry.”

“You cry when you drink?!” Redstocker yelled, shocked.

“Yes-” Blight started, changing his mind, saying “No- I mean, I don’t know. Maybe?”

“You are weird, Mr. Blight.”

“Yeah,” Blight accepted with no retaliation, “You should meet my sister.”

gatecrasher stumbles through the hallways where he sees Blight and co.

“Hey you!” he yells, pointing a finger at Blight. “Are you a medic?”

“I am!” Redstocker yelled.

“I sort of am!”

“can you point me to the, oh no, Blergh” Gatecrasher loses his energon “can you point me to the med bay!? I can’t find anything on the blasted ship!”

“Oh, um…” Blight stammered, embarrassed. “I can’t either…”

“well thanks for being a load of help!”

“Yeah, um…”

Blight began pointing his fingers left and right, his eye staring into space. "If you go this way, take two lefts, a right, and then a u-turn to the elevator, go up one, no, two floors, you should be only a few hallways from the med bay, where I’m sure they’ll have signs or something to guide you the rest.

“Like I’ll remember all that. thanks anyway. Sorry for being so short, I had some… ‘work’ done and i swear he left something out”

“Just go to the trash compactor and you should be fine!” Redstocker said.

“Alright first of all, you’re right. I’m not going to forgive you right away. I don’t really hold a grudge, so I’m not going to stay mad or anything for a long time. I just don’t think I can get all buddy buddy yet. Second, don’t worry about any 'feelings’. I’m still trying to get this whole friendship thing figured out. Romance is the last thing on my mind.”

1 Like

Actaeon chuckles,
“Something like that.”
He transforms and heads off back to where the others of Requiem-IX should be.

“Thank you.” he said, before an awkward silence. “So… What are you up too?”