Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

When the summary is complete, Gladius simply nods.

“So, I’ll have to get this added to you guys’ already pretty lengthy list of achievements, huh?” he supposes.

The eleven functionists were taken away, and relief efforts commence throughout the capitol city.

“More or less.” Firestorm said, “But, we did this as a team and I’m just glad you guys did come here.”

He looks down, “I doubt Amalgamous would’ve been very proud to see some of his people trying to commit genocide like that.” He said. “Maybe we can try to use the Mask and see if we can talk to the Primes and possibly catch up?” Dark asked.

“Since when were you so considerate?” Firestorm asks.

“When I am this tired and had our minds combined with two others, you tend to just not try to be a pain until you can muster the strength for it.” Dark said.

“I trust the Functuonalists will face justice for their crimes.” Firestorm said.

Gladius shrugs.

“I imagine so,” he agrees.

“When did you guys get my message calling for your presence on Muto?” Firestorm asked.

“Only a few hours ago,” Gladius says. “The distance between Muto and Primogenitum, with your older equipment, delayed it, I guess.”

“I should probably get my stuff updated.” Firestorm said, nodding. “I take that the couple hours between you getting the message and arriving here were primarily spent verifying the authenticity of my message and mobilizing the Knights that came here?” He asked.

“Of course.”

1 Like

“Which took longer?” Dark asked.

“That, I can’t say,” Gladius admits. “I wasn’t involved in that process.”

“Five shanix says it was the authentication.” Dark said.

“We talked about this; we don’t gamble.” Firestorm told Dark.

“And you suck the fun out of everything.” Dark groaned, mainly for comedic effect.

Firestorm checks the fuel on the Transtector, it was almost fully restocked; just needed some repairs and some tweaking later.

“So, fastest guy on four wheels?” Firestorm asked Gladius.

Gladius smirks.

“Yes indeed,” he proudly affirms. “Nothin’ that rolls, crawls, slithers, or otherwise travels by land’s faster than me, and that’s the truth.”

“Would my grappling count as air travel?” Firestorm asked.

He’s got a bit of an ego. Dark commented.

Seraphicon called Beta Maxx to inform him of what he learned about Sparkplug, keeping quiet so Sparkplug wouldn’t hear.

1 Like

Ichor was working on a fallen drone

1 Like

“I’d say so,” says Gladius.

Beta Maxx simply responds with a curt “noted.”

1 Like

“Yeah, that’s a fine line I’m dancing and I swear I was being, I think folks call it, trolled at some point.” Seraphicon said afterwards. “Thanks for listening, Beta; how are things going topside?”

Firestorm smiles, “Then you most certainly can beat this old timer in a land race.” He said as he pulled out the Scythe to examine it.

“Very well, all considered,” responds Beta Maxx.

“Of course,” Gladius scoffs.

The Scythe was composed entirely of liquid sentio metallico that gently rippled and swirled in Firestorm’s grasp. Amalgamous’ sigil and a string of ever-changing Cyberglyphics adorned the blade, and vein-like detailing crept up and down the shaft of the weapon.

1 Like

“Almost feels like he’s here right now.” Firestorm said as he examines Amalgamous’s relic, almost expecting it to turn into Amalgamous who was in disguise for this whole time.

“How are things on Primogenitum?” He asked Gladius.

“Oh, how so?” Seraphicon asked Beta, glad to hear it.

Ichor pulled something in the drone and it woke up, “greetings, little one, I am general ichor, you’re seawave, understand me?” He asked gently and kindly, to which the drone nods, “good,” he replied before beginning to paint yellow markings on the drone

2 Likes

Firestorm wishes he had a toolkit to try and fix the Transtector with, “This one is a keeper.” He quietly said, referring to the the Transtector.

Dark realized that they may have to give it back to Flux before they leave.

Seraphicon starts thinking of trying to find this world’s Colony Ship to see if he could find any helpful information or tools they could request from Flux to help them on their quest.

“Sparkplug,” he said, “I believe your innocence but this is something that needs to be discussed with the folks this ship belongs to.” He told the Monoformer, “I won’t be gone long and don’t worry, you’ll have Teletraan Iota to keep you company.”

“I’ll be back soon with a friend. I promise.” He said, requesting some Energon for Sparkplug to keep his strength up.

He heads out once he gives Sparkplug his meal, “Don’t worry, you’ll have answers soon enough.”

“Pretty good,” responds Gladius. “Pretty good.”

“Relief efforts have already commenced,” Beta Maxx informs him.

Said Energon is delivered to the brig.

1 Like