Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“And the Functionalists?” Seraphicon asks.

“I’ve never been there yet and its home for us Knights.” Firestorm said to Gladius as he opened an access panel to try and fix up the Transtector.

“You guys practically live there and I want to know what it’s like there.” He explained.

“Are being taken away for detainment.”

“Well,” says Gladius, “it’s… I dunno, it’s just nice there, I guess. Very pretty.”

Firestorm looked at the Scythe thinking of tools he’d need to fix up the Transtector.

“Any images or video you can show?” He asked.

Seraphicon smiled and relaxed, “That is wonderful.” He said as he walked up to a terminal, typing in a request to see if the Colony Ship here was accessible.

The Scythe reforms into a multi-tool.

" 'Fraid not, sorry," Gladius says.

Muto’s colony ship was on the other side of the planet currently, affixed to a small metal “island” that at the moment rotated around the main Well.

1 Like

Seraphicon checks the map algorithm to see if it would get close to them soon or if he would have to fly there. But, would it be possible to take a shortcut to get there? Gravity would be quite an obstacle but he felt confident in the Apex Armor’s abilities.

Firestorm smiled and got to work there, “What sort of stuff do folks there do when they have days off?” He asked.

The colony ship and the capitol city would eventually link up… in a day and half. It was always possible to get there faster, however.

Gladius shrugs.

“Well, we live there,” he says.

“Are you telling me you guys don’t get a lot of down time?” Firestorm said from a maintenance pit in the Transtector.

“Dark, what are you-?” He asks as he felt his arm disconnect something, “uh-oh!”

There was a small explosion and a fair bit of smoke that came from the pit. Firestorm climbed out after reconnecting the wires and patching up the damage.

“Yeah, he’s wanted to do that for a while.” He said as he got spot off his helmet.

“Worth it.” Dark said.

“Anyway,” Firestorm said, “You guys need to have some time now and then to relax; an overworked system’s a burnt out one.”

“Hey, Flux?” Seraphicon said on the comlink, “mind if I visit the colony ship here to see if there’s any helpful info there?”

“No, that’s not what I meant,” Gladius clarifies.

“Not at all,” responds Flux.

Piston commed Daybreak. "Thank you for your assistance in defeating the functionalists. It is much appreciated. I had a request, as well. "

“Name it,” kindly responds Daybreak.

Seraphicon still had the pretender shell on him.

“It’s perfect,” nods Cargo. “Thank you, again.”

Killstreak rests her shotgun on her shoulder. “So, are we going to stay here a bit? Or is it off to the next colony?”

Seraphicon deactivated it and stored the disc in his room before he went to an airlock.

Ironjaw, Hornblow and Warya arrived at the ship. Warya succeeded to calm him down and to bring him back to the Excalibur. The Chompazoid was still three times bigger than the ship.
“Aww! Look at this thingy!”
He took the ship and started to play with it like with a toy, imitating laser sounds.

“I would like to join your team. Now that the Funtionalists are gone, Muto does not need a military leader.”

Dicius let himself fell down, next to a wall.
H: “Are you OK?”
D: “Yeah… Just a little tired after the battle. Don’t worry.”

OOC: yeah, no.

IC: [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:5808, topic:46844”]
Killstreak rests her shotgun on her shoulder. “So, are we going to stay here a bit? Or is it off to the next colony?”
[/quote]

“I dunno,” Bootleg admits.

“The more, the merrier,” responds Daybreak.

OOC: Two times? How big is the ship?

“Many thanks, Daybreak.”
Piston transformed into plane mode and flew towards the Excalibur.

Where he would find a giant Chompazoid staying on his belly next to the ship.