Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Currently, the Excalibur was remaining just outside the ring, the light of Astrum’s star glistening off its’ port side.

Salvage was in the hangar.

Bootleg had returned to sickbay.

Daybreak, Liege Maximo, and Nightfall wander about.

Whetstone leaves the broken weapons in his workshop. He walks out, dusting off his hands.
Whetstone walks to the bridge. “Hey, Day-” He stops short as he sees the magnificence of the colony before him. “That’s… amazing, to say the least.”

Myriad walks up to the bridge as well, to see what’s going on. She sees the colony. “It’s pretty.”

Piston sits crosslegged in the hangar, playing a game of solitaire with some large sized cards.

2 Likes

“So, uh, how’s it going?” Salvage asks.

Piston looks down at Salvage through what seemed to be a Terran fashion: glasses.
“Aside from the fact that I wish to explore the ship but I am too big, absolutely fine.” Piston says. “How about you?”

1 Like

“Ah, same ol’,” responds Salvage with a shrug.

1 Like

Firestorm smiles and looks out at the colony.

“Did you listen to a word I said?” Seraphicon asked Ghympsy patiently.

“You sure admire the view, don’t you ?” asked Hammer, as he too admired it.

Piston nods. “Would you like to play cards? I found some interesting Terran games using them in the ship’s database and they are quite entertaining.”

“Sure thing!” Salvage accepts.

Piston smiles, the first time anybody of the crew of the Excalibur has seen him do.

“Ever heard of Go Fish?”

1 Like

Ever heard of Go Fish,” Salvage repeats. “Pal, I’m a Junkion!”

1 Like

No response.

The Cyber Caliber and the Enigma of Combination rest close together in the armory.

“Please, hear me out.” Seraphicon asked, “I want to help you, all of you and I can only do that if I understand each of you as individuals and I will have a hard time with that if we don’t communicate between each other.”

Firestorm looked for any signs of The Heralds, hoping the relic hunters beat them to this world.

Piston blinked. “Okay.”

Hammer was doing the same thing.

OOC: Hey wouldn’t it be cool for Hammer and Firestorm to make a team while their batting, that would me such of oh my primus moment :laughing:

1 Like

One of the Predacons stood up.

Seraphicon stepped back, giving the three respectful distance. “I sincerely apologize if I broke any rules or offended any of you.” He said.

From this far up, all seemed well on Astrum.

Salvage takes a seat across from Piston.

1 Like

“Do you know how to play?”