Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Holy Halo ring, Batman,” Bootleg swears.

Beta Maxx considers the various uses that our heroes could apply the Forge of Solus Prime to.

2 Likes

He would know the offer Seraphicon made to Mayor about possibly using it to create bodies for Sparkplug’s other personalities and Firestorm’s hopes to use it to improve his Transtector to make it feel more comfortable to the Headmaster.

Dark didn’t seem much reason to use it; the relic was mainly one used to create and was just another giant hammer to him.

Firestorm was thinking about some of the flaws of the colony’s design.

Hold on, if the living surface of the colony is on the ring’s inner face and that star is in the middle, how has the place not been fried to a crisp? And how do they tell time? The star or sun is always at midday no matter what part of the surface you stand on. he thought.

Seriously? Dark asked, You get your Spark split, creating me; you’ve been in limbo for hundreds of millions of years, have resumed the battle against The Heralds, been on a quest to get the Prime Relics and have combined with a Shifter and Beastformer and you question how Astrum is habitable? the entity laughs, Of all the things to question, you pick that?!

3 Likes

Killstreak gets an idea, and looks around for Beta Maxx.

Beta Maxx was on the bridge, still covered in grease and and other fluids from the failed attempts at installing the Knight CR chamber.

“Where the Forge of Solus Prime lies.” added Hammer to Firestorms speech.

1 Like

The three continued their game, laughing and having fun, ignoring Seraphicon.

“Ghympsy, I have an offer for you.” Seraphicon said, “If you agree to help me and my team stop the Heralds of Unicron and find The Next Prime, I will do everything I can to find a way to give you and all of Sparkplug’s other personalities bodies of your own.”

“Indeed, Hammer.” Firestorm said, “Let’s hope we can acquire it before The Heralds of Unicron have a chance to do so.”

1 Like

“And I have a feeling that they will be more aggressive on gaining the Forge, since they failed attempts to get the last two relics.” said Hammer.

OOC: Soo in this lore everybody can use the Forge right ? To Forge anything they want, well not anything but still you can use it. So does this mean that the Heralds can use it too ?

“Unfortunately,” Firestorm said, “You aren’t wrong.”

“But, I still have to hold out on the hope that we can beat the Heralds to the relic before anyone on this world is put in danger by a battle with them.” He said.

“Not to mention the Forge’s power is one of the main reasons we can’t lose it.” He told the warrior, “If they combine it with the power of the Emberstone and their own powers, they could create entire armies that aren’t Terrorcons; loyal servants to the Heralds that will obey their every order.”

“We cannot let them capture it, under any circumstances.”

OOC: that’s the general idea. While it can allow one to make virtually anything their imagination conjures up, provided the raw materials required are present, there is probably some sort of limit to what it can do and that limit is solely decided by Chrome in order to try and keep things balanced.

2 Likes

Ghympsy ignored him.

OOC: yep.

Not quite. I’ve posted the restrictions for the Forge in the signup thread; you’ll find the link on post 76.

If they get their hands on it, yeah.

IC: Salvage, like Firestorm, was wondering just how Astrum was habitable. He’d have to ask one of the natives about it…

1 Like

“And do to the fact that it can be used by anyone, and since Nemesis and the others have a wide spread knowledge of things…I dread what they could possibly use.” said Hammer to Firestorm.

“But if my theory proves right, I’ll have to use the full extent of my abilities to stop some of the Heralds not getting their hands on it, if destiny wants us both to be the ones which get it in the end, and the Heralds would be in our tail. I would prefer if you would take it, while I hold the enemy lines.” told Hammer to Firestorm.

“It’s crucial that all of uses work together as one, just like we fought the Functionalists.” pointed Hammer out.

OOC: Well I knew that, Chrome wouldn’t allow us to create a freaking BFG 2.0 Requiem Cannon, or a replica of the star saber. I was just asking so that I know what I should say, thanks for the info anyway.

1 Like

Firestorm smiled, the value of unity was one that gave Primus and his forces their strength against the Heralds before and he was glad to see this was still true today.

“You are a noble warrior, Hammer.” Firestorm said, “I am very glad to have had the chance to fight alongside you on this quest.”

“Think about it.” Seraphicon said to Ghympsy, “You won’t have to worry about who has control of the body you inhabit because you will be the only one there; you could have all the fun you want whenever you want to.”

1 Like

Sans the Scythe and Triptych Mask, all the Thirteen’s relics that our heroes have managed to obtain thus far were in the armory. Bootleg had decided to try his hand at holding the Matrix, only to discover that, as he admittedly expected, the talisman found him unworthy of Primehood.

“Thank you, and the honor is mine while fighting alongside you on our quest for everlasting peace.” said Hammer smiling.

“Perhaps our team is a bit strange in some ways, but I think I remember a concept which will describe our team better then an army…” said Hammer as he began thinking about the word.

1 Like

“Ragtag?” He asks with a smile.

“No.” told Hammer to Firestorm, as he let the moment sink in. “Family.” said Hammer with a tone that couldn’t describe how much Family means to him and going this far calling the others family is something you don’t see everyday.

Firestorm nods, “That feels right.” He said, remembering how his fellow Knights and The Primes felt like that to him.

“It does indeed.” said Hammer.

OOC: Um @BlackBeltGamer98 I knew where you got that thing with Prime, its from revenge of the fallen were Megatron said to Optimus that Megatronus would make him a Prime, but Optimus says…Primes are born not made.

If you want it exactly he said, Prime’s a born, not made. Soo what Firestorm said its not true ? I mean a Prime can’t be made, its by being born. Orion wasn’t made a Prime, he was born with it, since his spark always was in the right place. I mean I’m open for discussion in TOTGA PM II: The Sequel !

But I could be probably or am very wrong :laughing:

The three continued to ignore him.