Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Ramjet snarls and fires his shoulder cannons, thrusting out his sword at the same time.

He is stopped by Thunderclash.

The Star Saber shatters on contact. Nemesis Prime swipes a claw at Hammer.

Megabolt parries the strike and fires the cannon on his back.

2 Likes

Whetstone examined Thunderclash. “Wanna piece of me, do ya?” he fired his blasters at the Minicon. “Then, come. and. GET IT!!”

The shots and blades hit, creating sizeable holes in the predacon’s body. But they do nothing to slow him down. The wounds are patched over with threads of red energy. The beast fires several red lightning shots at Ramjet, point blank.

Hammer’s expression just dropped…Nemesis destroyed…the Star Saber…“No…” Hammer said dropping into silence

He saw the upcoming claw, Hammer dodges it and fires with his right forearm cannon at Nemesis’s chest, though he knew it was useless…it was better then nothing.

Hydro Rex dodges the attacks. “Why don’t you face me into hand to hand combat you filthy thing.” Hydro said as he swung the Cyro Saber again sending multiple freezing blizzards.

The Minicon responds in kind, even as Whetstone’s attacks burn his armor.

The blasts blow apart sections of Ramjet’s armor, and severely mutilate the Herald’s face. He screams in pain, firing his cannons once again.

The sword Rhisling slips out of the grasp of Ironclad’s severed arm and spins in the zero-gravity environment.

Megabolt’s movements become slower and more labored as the blizzard endures.

Hauler waves the Caliber at each Herald, trying to disassemble anything he could.

A strike from the Cyber Caliber causes Infernocus’ left forearm to shatter apart, eliciting a howl of agony.

As a finally result Hydro Rex used the Cyro Saber to send ice beneath freezing at Megabolt’s feet as he jumped and swung again aiming for his chest yet again.

Hammer picked up the remaining pieces of the Star Saber and stored it unto his back. “Seraphicon I’ll request the need of the Forge immediately.” Hammer said through the coms (@BlackBeltGamer98)

He than made his way towards Hydro and Megabolt to help his friend, he helped Hydro by blasting at Megabolt’ with his duel forearm cannons.

The blast tore through his left shoulder, but still did nothing to slow him down. Maximus continued to bite and claw at the Herald.

Axis awoke to find herself largely unhurt. Though with a nasty burn mark on her chest. She saw Maximus fighting with Ramjet and acted quickly. She grabbed Rhisling and flew behind Ramjet. She charged straight at him with the blade in front of her.

“Oh, sweet!” Hauler beams, flying straight at the much larger Combiner.

Ichor had retreated to a ship, laying kladi on a medical table he does all he could to save her, but regardless her lifedigns continued to drop. “No, no, no!” He muttered, and in a last ditch effort puts her in chamber, and he placed his hand on the glass, watching as tears from From his eye

1 Like

Megabolt transform, breaking the ice by doing so, into a powerful wave-motion gun, and fires a punishing blast at Hydro as he leaps.

Ramjet grapples furiously with Maximus, firing upon the Predacon with his cannons and hacking at him with his sword. So focused is he that he doesn’t notice Axis until it is much too late.

Ramjet whips around to face the Prime right as the Blade of Time sinks deep into his chest. The Mad Herald shrieks in utter agony as the purple aura permeating his form fades, and his body falls apart, pieces of broken armor flying across the chamber. The four Minicons go limp as they, like their master, die their final deaths.

Infernocus breaths a jet of flame at Hauler as he flies.

5 Likes

Hauler shields himself from the flame with his free hand, using the other to wind up for a strike.

Hydro Rex moves out of the way and landed on the ground. “Phew that was close.” Hydro said.

Hammer attacked from the back of Megabolt he swung his fire burning sword at Megabolt’s back in a piercing manner.

If Infernocus was not going to protect himself, then Dicius’ slash may injury him.

Axis was ecstatic. Her first herald kill! Though her joy would soon be met with dismay. For the blade that had ended the mad space hopper, had also impaled the predacon attached to him.

Axis pulled the sword away. When Ramjet’s body drifted away, she could see a torn and broken Maximus. His red energy flickered and faded away as he returned to himself. Maximus was able to ■■■■■ into robot mode, one last time.

Axis quickly rushed to her love and held him in her arms.

“Maximus! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. Just hold on. I’m sure we can-”
Axis spoke through sobs and tears.

“Axis…”
Maximus said. His voice was ragged and forced. A weary hand lifted itself to cradle her face.

“You’re as beautiful as the day I first saw you…”

“Maximus no. Don’t leave me. Don’t do this to me! I love you too much to let you go!”

“This isn’t ideal… I know… But this is how things were meant to be I suppose… I greet my end with honor, and dignity…”

“Maximus don’t talk like that! I can’t do this with without you! I can’t go on without you!”
Axis cried, tears streaming down her face.

Maximus said nothing. He pulled Axis close, and the two shared one final, deep, passionate kiss.

“You can do this. You know who you are…”
With that, the predacon’s eyes went dark. His spark faded away. Maximus was dead.

7 Likes

Seraphicon and Firestorm lose it. “All together! Rally to Axis Prime!” The Knight calls as Seraphicon rushes to the remains of the Star Saber, swinging the Forge to attempt restoring it. Firestorm reaches out to grab Rhisling.

“Yeah!” Hauler cheers mid-fight.

Killstreak sends a ray of fire to the back of Infernocus.

Axis was motionless and silent. Streams of tears poured from here eyes as she quietly sobbed to herself.

Then, she grabbed her blade. Her gripped the blade so tightly she almost left finger dents in the handle.

In a single bout of rage she cried out
“NEMESIS!!!”

Suddenly her body was engulfed in a great ball of fire, burning with the fury of a thousand suns. She charged at Nemesis, ready to finally end all of this.

2 Likes

The blade glances off Megabolt’s armor, and the herald whips around to shoot at Hammer with a plasma caster.

The Emberstone was still in Axis’ possession. Now that Axis was a Prime, its’ full power, and that of all the relics, was available to her.

The Star Saber is repaired.

The combined power of the Cyber Caliber and the Hyperflux Cannon eviscerates Infernocus, killing the demonic gestalt in an impressive flash of violet energy and an explosion.

Nemesis Prime roars back, sending forth waves of powerful dark energies at Axis. Nemesis Prime grew stronger by the second, as he further shed the bonds of mortal existence.

3 Likes