Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

They were both hiding behind one

The duocon continues to look behind the displays.

“What’d you mean? He couldn’t get through one day without me there to keep him from blowing up half of Cybertron!” bellows Cargo, full of laughter.

The two had obviously been in battle, as can be seen from the scratches and marking in their armor and paint. Cargo’s right arm has been replaced with a weapon, whether it had always been that way or he lost it in the past is uncertain. He carries strap upon strap of ammunition, suggesting a being of preparation. His eyes are both weary and full of life.

Zip never stopped moving, whether it was busing his “wings”, or rubbing his hands together, or bouncing in place. He lazily strapped a rifle and a net gun to his back, and his eyes were full of more energy than a star. His left eye, at least. His right one gave the occasional flicker, and rarely would emit a spark.

“Red Energon!” exclaims Zipline, but his mouth is quickly covered by Cargo.

“I think some Energized tea and ordinary Energon would be fine for us two,” the wiser of the two decides.

OOC: I don’t really know any food types

2 Likes

If the duocon listened closely it could hear them trying to contain their laughter

Seraphicon was momentarily distracted, What are you reacting to in this way and why? he thought. I must be going mad from spending so much time with Ferrus helping clean the Basilica, but I think the Covenant has implied and even stated the Matrix “speaks” to people; could it be trying to speak to me now? Questions for later.

Seraphicon, who seemed to be deep in thought, looked at Cargo, “Perhaps I can make not just some Energized Tea but some small Energon cakes as well; you both seem to be pretty scuffed up from what I imagine to be Terrorcons and could use something sweet to make the day a bit brighter.” He told them as he began getting a kettle on and prepping the cakes. (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

OOC: essentially, he’s gonna make some mini-muffins.

2 Likes

Zip’s blade wings perk up at the idea.

He smiles, “I thought that would put a smile on your face.” He said as he began mixing the ingredients together. “Any flavor you guys want or do you prefer them plain?”

“Red Energ-”

“Plain is perfectly acceptable.”

The duocon tries to discern where exactly the stifled laughter is coming from.

In the Primal Basilica, Nemesis attempts to locate the Matrix of Leadership. He closes his eyes, allowing the power of the Dead Matrix to flow through him… but he feels nothing.

Strange, he thinks. Earlier, I could detect the Matrix’s reawakening from the Void, but now it eludes me. And why does the Dead Matrix refuse to lend me its’ power?

1 Like

From the doucon’s left

The Duocon turns to her left.

“Plain it is.” He said, “Would I be right in guessing that you tend to go crazy on Red Energon?” He asks as he sprinkles in some normal Energon into the mix.

OOC: and that’s probably a cue for someone to send a stealth operative allied with Daybreak to get the intelligence that Seraphicon needs.

Stumbling a bit, Dynamo transformed and flew towards the Bascilica.

1 Like

The Infernocons Gorge and Rupture were posted by the entrance.

1 Like

“Me? Crazy? It appears you’ve yet to discover my secret,” Zipline grins. “I’m always crazy.”

Cargo nods in agreement, though he is currently acting crazier than usual.

2 Likes

They were hiding behind a big display on the left

Seraphicon puts the small cakes in the oven, “Shouldn’t be too long now.” He said as he got the tea set ready and began to prepare the tea.

“How long has it been since he last had Red Energon?” He asks Cargo.

“I don’t suppose that you two blokes would like the take a skive, would ya?”

“Earlier today,” answers the larger of the two. “Though I fear that may no longer be in effect.”

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon
Asrar wanders around. He feels on the hungry side. He walks to the nearest largest building.

Soundrange walks out and paces around the city. He hopes that what he told the guards makes it to the higher ups, but who is going to believe what he says.

Windstripe flies the ship as far as he can. He’s hoping to find somewhere good to land and get materials.