Transformers: Universal Devistation

"I apologize for my idiot of an associate here, " Dire replied, “He isn’t exactly the most eloquent of people, but he makes up for it with, eh, determination.”

1 Like

“What?”
OOC: What?
“Let’s go.”

1 Like

Maximus wakes up in a cell. He slowly gets up, and puts his hands to his head from the headache he has.
“Ughhhh… Where… where am I? What happened?”
He looks down at his new gold and black hands.
“Oh right.”
He looks around, getting a feel for his new surroundings. Little is visible past the cell bars. In the cell itself, there isn’t much either. There’s a few chains attached to the wall. He fallows one of them, and finds the other end cuffed to a comatose Bombor, laying in the corner. He then fallows another, and realizes that he is in a similar predicament. He then stands up.
“Axis? You in there?”
“Yeah. I’m still here.”
“Thank the allspark. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Do you know where we are?”
“Negative. I can’t get any kind of signal in here.”
“Alright. Well can you tell me how Bombor’s doing?”
“Scanning… He’s fine. Just out cold.”
“Alright. That’s good to hear. Now I just need to think of a way out.”
Maximus then heard footsteps off in the distance, coming closer.
@Ace

1 Like

Grounius took Dire and flew away. At least they have the mask! He started to search a good place to stay.

1 Like

Maximus put two fingers to his comms.
“Hey. Can anyone here me? Grounius? Direwolf? Anyone?”
Nothing but static came through.
“Slag.”
“Like I said, no signal.”
Maximus put his head as close to the bars as he could. The chain on his ankle made sure that he couldn’t get very far. He tried to see who was coming, but to no success. He backed up to the far wall of the cell, and readied himself for whoever what coming. The footsteps came closer and closer.

1 Like

Gronius was still flying, thinking where Maximus may be.
“Maybe he is with the Primes again…”

1 Like

As the footsteps get closer, Maximus thrusts out an open hand, trying to form an ice sword. Nothing happens. He pulls his arm back and looks at his hand. He thrusts it out again. Nothing happened.
“Why isn’t this working?”
“There’s no moisture in the air. Nothing to freeze.”
“Great.”
Maximus looks down at Bombor. With his leg, he pulls Bombor behind him in a protective gesture.
@Ace

Gronius saw a little land. Voya Nui!

1 Like

On the island, a large group of matoran where gathered on the beach, looking up at Grounius. There was also a group of blue matoran, pulling on ropes and chains that where leading into the water. By the looks of it, they where trying to haul something out of the sea. @Toa_Vladin

“Matorans of Voya Nui! I, Gronius, and my friend, Dire, returned with the Mask of Life!”

1 Like

“Where are the others?”

“Maximus and Bombor vanished in the fight.”

“What fight? What happened? Tell us everything!”

“We went underwater and fought with some drones. Then we were teleported to another place where we fought with other guys and they vanished and we tookthe mask.”

“And they took your leader and the small blue one?”

1 Like

The pirate ship flew over the island

2 Likes

Back to Maximus in the cell.

Whoever was coming, they where here now. Just outside of Maximus’s view.
“Alright. Who are you?”
Maximus asked

“Ohh, Primes!”

“Come on. Who are you? And why are you holding me here?”
@Ace

“They are some of the bad guys I just talk about. Where are you, Maximus?”

1 Like