@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
The antivirus bent down and blew a kiss to everyone. A sparkly blue mist came out of her mouth and engulffed everyone in a cloud. The mist was then absorbed into their bodies. “I have just programmed you with antivirus software. You now have the power to fight the glitches.” The antivirus said. "Since you may be confused and uncomfortable about this, I programmed your antivirus software to take the forms of the powers, weapons and skills of the hero characters. However, there are some regulations. You can only summon one ability at a time. And The abilities that you summon may start out weak, but they will gradually become stronger and more powerful.:

1 Like

“Hey I don’t want this! I just want to go back home!”

“Hope this ‘antivirus’ will get us out- after all, maybe we can live without the TTV MB!”

“I’m having no part in a plot of some random woman.” Says Horacio. “Now, if these viruses are truly a threat, I say we head to the Creations page, I have a few mocs there and I’m sure you do too.” He begins to walk away from the group, not caring if anyone follows.

“And what do you want to do with those?” Radrix asked Horacio

“If the boards are sentient, then they should be as well. So if we want to put an end to these glitches, then I propose we attack them with any creations we can find.”

“Good idea.”

Vladin sighed and followed him, realising this is a good idea.

“Hmm, just before I appeared here I made a MOC, maybe it can help us…” Radrix murmured

Horacio’s eyebrow raised. “Help?”

“I’m going with you”

“Very well, now, where is Lego Creations?”

1 Like

“In creative content?” Liam says questioningly, pointing at the closed and blocked gate

“You cannot go there yet. The glitches have blocked you from entering. The only way in is to take a detore through the ‘community’ tab.” Said the antivirus.

Then we’ll do so, with or without your help."

“You seem needlessly hostile. I for one want to try this new power she mentioned”

The Antivirus nodded. “Very well, then. That was all the help I could give, anyways. I am not powerful enough to give you anymore help.”

“You, who was told not to trust random people in the internet, trust her? I for one would like this random lady who could very well be a glitch to prove herself beofre I sign my soul over.” Horacio turns to look at the woman.
“Well, my point is proved.”

“I didn’t say trust her, I said help her, duh” Liam looks at him strangely “And no one asked for your soul”