Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

Not that funny though, jokes done at people’s expenses are almost NEVER good comedy

1 Like

This is incredibly off topic, but that’s more of a personal opinion.

To avoid this, I make fun of fictional characters and myself. Same jokes, similar human, no hurt feelings!

Exactly! Thats what Callan should have done

Alright, this is the Unpopular Opinions about Lego Topic, not the Unpopular Opinions about YouTube Creators topic. Keep it on track or take it to PM please.

~Hawkeye

7 Likes

For the record, I didn’t authorize nor approve of what Callan did. He used the audio under false pretenses and did not inform me of their true purpose. His actions were fueled by spite.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like that he did that. That’s not okay.

1 Like

This might come as a very slight surprise at best but

I liked Galidor before this massive wave of Galidor-related MOCs and etc., I’m not sure where it’s come from exactly but I’m glad it’s here and I hope it stays around

5 Likes

The minifigure printing from 1999 to 2007 was the best lego got. The recent prints are much too detailed and have much thikcer lines.

1 Like

I agree with this.
Yet, I am a fan of the arm printing and the dual-moulding that they’ve been working with.

1 Like

Minifigures are overrated. People want them more than the set that has them.

1 Like

I (respectfully) disagree with this, but only because some of the minifigures out there are outstanding.
true, some people buy the sets just for the minifigures. but I feel like that isn’t enough to make minifigures overrated per say.

Now, the ridiculous price of sets with exclusive minifigures… is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Current minifigures have been my favorite of all time

2 Likes

Overwatch Minifigures are great… I do prefer custom ones though.

2 Likes

That reminds me…

I think the D.Va minifigure should not be blue. The actual color isn’t really present in LEGO nowadays, but the choice they went with kind of takes away from her.

1 Like

I thought Galidor had cool designs and ideas but a poor execution.

Galidor was ahead of its time a little bit.
The idea was there but lego just wasn’t at the point where it could translate the concept into good results yet.

1 Like

I think had it been made today with less deviations to typical Lego it would have done better

1 Like

New opinion but it’s starting to seem unpopular

I like the Igor

3 Likes

It’s cool how the thumbs are attached but that’s about it imo

1 Like

THE IGOR IS IN ENDGAME?!
Oh, wow, that’s amazing!

1 Like