Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

Jurassic Park 3 is my favorite of the original movies

1 Like

Itā€™d be funny to see a JP3 with a scientifically accurate Spinosaurus.

2 Likes

YES.

Why did people not like it? I saw it a while ago, but I thought it was great!

:cry: Thatā€™s the part I started to cry, but also because I was busy pleading that they wouldnā€™t do it to someone else. They did it.

If you look at each Star Wars film individually without any proā€™s or conā€™s from being tied to another movie or being classics or hated, the two are in my opinion the best.

1 Like

Actually itā€™s been revealed that the Spink in JP3 is a hybrid created by Dr. Wu. Thatā€™s why it looks so different. Iā€™ll also add that while JP3 is my least favorite out of the JP movies, I still think itā€™s a good movie, not bad, not great, justā€¦ good.

2 Likes

That is exactly what I thought when seeing it. I get the complain, that people think it is just Pirates of the Caribbean in a western settingā€¦ butā€¦ it is still better than PotC 4 and 5. xD

1 Like

I personally liked the prequel SW trilogy.
Now before you kill me: I know that it was worse than the other movies, but imo: Episode 1 < Episode 2 < Episode 3.
Episode 1 was the worst. I think Solo is better than it. Jar Jarā€™s species was kinda annoying, but this is the only bad think I remember from the last time I watched it (I need to rewatch it). Also, it had a great villain: Darth Maul, which return in Solo, thing that thrilled everybody. I just hope he will return in the future Boba Fett movie or in a future movie at all.
Episode 2 was better and more interesting than 1. I actually really liked it. The only real flaw that I can remember (again, I need to watch it) is that it was heavily based on CGI background, especially the droid factory. This kinda annoyed me.
And here may be the biggest controversy: I think that Episode 3 was MCU-like good. The whole thing with Anakinā€™s internal struggle and with the born of Darth Vader made me love this movie. It is not as good as the 5th and 6th episodes, but I think I like it more than Rogue One.

1 Like

I agree with a lot of this. I loved RotS. Tho if it wasnā€™t for Grevious I wouldnt have liked it as much. I love grevious as a character, and hope weā€™ll see a movie about his origins and stuff. Another thing I liked was that was the first one where they did political stuff rly well. It improved with each of the prequels, IMO.

3 Likes

I like the Ratchet and Clank movie.

1 Like

I also like the second matrix movie the best

I think Transformers 3 is the best out of the original three (although I really like the original one).

I understand liking the 3rd Transformers. My problem with was that There was too much on the screen all at once. I can only focus my attention on a couple of things at once.

1 Like

I love Atlantis The Lost Empire.

I know itā€™s not an opinion thatā€™s super unpopular, but I still think this movie is criminally underrated.

6 Likes

That is something I can totally agree on. I saw the sequel before TLE but when I finally watched itā€¦ manā€¦ this is just on another level. Great movie. I still wish Disney would do 2d animated movies again. :confused:

Me too!

Hereā€™s a super unpopular one: I donā€™t like master of Disguise! /s

Tho a real one (this ones from an irl friend, not me): Last Jedi is the only Star Wars movie he likes

1 Like

Iā€™ve already talked about why I like the prequels. Not so much for what they are, but because of what they create and introduce.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an understandable opinion. I disagree but itā€™s understandable

1 Like

Well look at it this way. They gave us battle droids and Grevious, both of which Iove. Plus, without the prequels, we wouldnā€™t have gotten either of the Clone Wars shows.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just saying I liked the prequels as movies

2 Likes

Oh really? I thought you were going the other way.

Nope. My opinion may come from th fact that I first saw Star Wars chronologically.

3 Likes