What is your most powerful MOC character?

Either this guy:

because molten protodermis and disintegration powers are hard to defend against;
or this guy:
because of his absolute control over plants and sheer insanity.

1 Like

Oh no it’s Zuckerburakia, elemental master of Facebook.
He’s here to absorb you into the Metaverse for all time.

2 Likes

Dread it, run from it. Gen1 still arrives.

1 Like

My most powerful MOC character is the one I’m named after, Makuta Noridox. He is essentially a makuta born from pure darkness left behind from teridax and his schemes, originally a dying creature of unknown origin, he came into contact with antidermis which mutated him into a makuta with free thought, and shadow powers. He eventually found the mask I have constructed for him, a legendary mask that melds with its user and mutates its user to better accommodate the power it has (I am currently working on the name for it), which said power is the power of dark matter, essentially a more powerful kraahkan in its ability to create shadow creations and its ability to control the darkness. Using the power he has and the masks power, Noridox gains multiple abilities. One of the most powerful is to create powerful forms of life using any preexisting organic matter or even from scratch if he really puts energy into it. And these beings are entirely under his control, similar to rahkshi but all organic instead of having and inner organic part and robotic outer shell. He has the power to manipulate darkness and use it as energy for himself or to damage his opponent, he can basically do the whole shadow hand thing that standard makuta can but even stronger, and of course he has the power to meld his body into any kind of shape he chooses. He wields a deadly shadow staff (currently no final name) forged from multiple broken rahkshi staves. His staff combat is unmatched by most beings in the matoran universe and even most beings in general, and he is very good at surprising an enemy with an attack the could never see coming. He is also a master at manipulation, having multiple times gotten away with murder even when he let himself get caught.
He has only one way of living. “I kill until I conquer”
Having seen Teridax and his schemes, he was inspired by teridax to try a hand at taking over the universe. But there was only one problem. A small matoran named velika had the exact same idea. But being a great being, Noridox could never kill him as he had no hope of matching his power, that is unless he took over the world before velika destroyed it. And so Noridox began, a conquest of the whole of the matoran universe and beyond. But he has to start somewhere. Somewhere he couldn’t be easily hunted down in. And that’s when he learned of the existence of Quara Kagnius. In my universe, Noridox’s power is only rivaled by Teridax’s and Velika’s power

3 Likes

Probably this guy - an evil version of my self-MOC from another dimension. He forged the Legendary Mask of Reality, which gives him control over matter, energy, and space. He doesn’t play a significant role in my headcanon - I made him more as a what-if scenario before the Marvel series. His main weakness is that wearing the Mask of Reality makes him aware of all reality all at once, so it’s hard to focus his attention on anything. He was eventually stopped by Mata Nui, Artakha, and Tahu, using the powers of the other Legendary Masks to defeat him, but not before he’d conquered countless other alien worlds.

2 Likes

For me, my most powerful MOC would be my interpretation of Voriki, as I gave her control over all forms of electromagnetic radiation.

2 Likes

Update: Makuta Xianos, he’s more powerful than Vakras.

I haven’t finished his moc yet.

1 Like

Not mine, but @Cordax’s character for the halo rp (rest in pieces) is prolly the most powerful character ever to exist.

3 Likes

Evil Nuparu.

He invented a cybortic extra limbs to help him battle evil but they corrupted his mind ala dr octopus style. He adwanced these cybernetics even further, making spider legs, wings and high power blaster for a hand. This caused him to lose his elemental earth.

He killed Kongu and started to wear his mask. He christened this persona of his as Von Nebula (yes)

He became a regular villain who used his army of drones and secret hideouts to carry his evil schemes of world conquest.

His turn to even worse happened when he Tried to use Ignika, he forced Ignika to give him all Elemental powers, All Kraata Powers and legendary elements. But heroes managed to kick mask of him and he was reduced back to powerless.

This was not the end however. He becames obsessed of regaining elemental powers. He started using bohrok shields as weapons alongside his original electric canon. Elemental control of the shields is limited however so he then gained a more advanced bohrok-Kal Shield and after studying it he learned to make them

He combined all 6 bohrok and bohrok kal shields into one giving him Toa level control of them all 12 elements.

His limitation was battery life of the shield and the fact he utilised a computer in his chest to calculate and produce how elements form based on his mental instructions.

He chose electricity as his New element and used it to control machinery. and used fire leement to fly around iron man style.

And icing of the cake he created a new body of himself. an iron warrior who boasted greater physiclal might than his old one. He would use magnetism and electricity and shoot devastating lasers from his face as in to destroy everything before his vision. (he could use his hands or launch from air them but he chooses to shoot in superman way)

Eventually his powers would grow as he managed to create better batteries and outsourced calculations to secret super computer which communicated through him through satelites.

He would become even stroger but I have already written enough. XD.

Oh he would eventually gain Kanohi avohkii and kraahkan and forge them into smaller forms and into his hands. Finally gaining power over light and shadow, He needs both of them at the same time. Otherwise one of them dominates his mind and compassion or exstreme agression are not desireable when conquering the earth and paralel earths.

2 Likes