Why did you join the boards?

I’d like to update my answer:

I came here because once upon a time I liked TTV.
I have stayed because most of the people here are fantastic…

6 Likes

I joined around 3 weeks after they were announced, due to shyness and such. My main reason was Makutafest 2014. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Do you not like them anymore?

1 Like

I dunno.
I just haven’t watched a video of theirs in ages…

4 Likes

same here

1 Like

I joined because… I guess I wanted to discuss Bionicle with other people who like it. No one I talk to on a regular basis even knows what Bionicle is. :confused:

5 Likes

I needed people to discuss stuff like Kamen Rider with.

2 Likes

Uhh…I joined because I was bored.

2 Likes

My father joined TTV-fleet because he believed in it
I joined on a dare

I joined for the community

6 Likes

I liked The TTV channel, and I heard they had a place like this so I decided to check it out. and yeah, I decided to make an account. The only reason I stay is because the comminuteity is awsome. (In fact, I haven’t bought a bionicle set in months :stuck_out_tongue: )

I joined because the old BIONICLE forum I used died.

I joined to participate in the Civil War (#teameljay). The Civil War trailer was what really made me do it.

I arrived like a day late, and never even got to post in any of the topics.
But I stuck around cuz, hey, this place is pretty cool.

1 Like

I’m late, I know…

I came here because Mocpages is dyigh, Flickr is not allowed by my parents, and it looked like a nice place.
I’ve been proved wrong so far

1 Like

I originally joined to get my MOCs critiqued, but I stayed for the community.
I first found TTV on Youtube from their Biocraft trailer…that was a while ago and it took me some time before I actually joined the message boards…also I had to rediscover the TTV channel before that…long story short I’m here to stay.

1 Like