2059: The Invasion

Connor glared at Millie.
“I’m still working it out, okay?” He said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“I’ve known her since she was born, you’ll never understand her!” Millie chuckles

Connor took his hand off of Isabel’s.
“Wanna bet?” He muttered darkly, leaning back into his seat.

Isabel smirked
“I don’t know what to think of this side of you…” Millie sighs “maybe you’re just as confusing?”
@meepinater

Connor rolled his eyes.
“I offer to help our mutual friend, and all you do is return with a bunch of snark and sarcasm?” He asked.
“Rude.” he smirked, teasing Millie.

“Correction, you agreed to help my first cousin twice removed!” Millie smirks “plus I am snarky, I’m Oliver’s sidekick after all!”
@meepinater

“Yeah, yeah… friend, cousin, what does it matter?” Connor replied.

“Come on Connor, you’d really think I’d hang out with this loser!” Isabel and Mille laughed

Connor chuckled.
“Not by choice.” He said.

The two girls laugh

Connor smiled and laughed with them.

“Thanks guys!” Isabel smirked

“For what?” Connor asked.

“For making this the second best night ever!” Isabel smiles
@meepinater

The skeleton bull was caught by the bola, tripping and falling on it’s face. Both it and it’s rider fall to pieces. The ground cracked open and the pile of bones sank back into the underworld. The remaining two skeletons walk closer.

Sheila was struck with the sphere and fell to the ground. Her optic visor changed to red as she stood up.

“Physical combat mode engaged!”
Her voice was deep, and sounded far more mechanical than normal.

Her armor shifted and chanhed. Her arms and upper body shifted to become much larger. Multiple layers of armor closed over her head. She was now twice her normal size.

“By my bones! That is incredible!”
Dr. Skull remarked, very surpised by her new form.

1 Like

“You’re welcome, I guess.” Connor replied, smiling brightly back at her.

“Sorry?” Daydream offers weakly, her attempt at distracting the android suddenly seeming like a very poorly thought-out idea. The bola and ball vanish, leaving the young hero with nothing for the moment. She slowly starts to back away, trying desperately to think of a plan.

The fist landed in the meat as it swirled and churned crushing Chyribdis’ fist underneath layers of muscle

Isabel chuckles and blushes
@meepinater

Connor’s cheeks redden slightly as well as he continued to smile.

@Jcton
Toxin snarled at Tempest. “You… you’re a Celestial, aren’t you?”
Several plague doctors armed with various weapons and firearms appeared from behind Toxin.