2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Novus took off her helmet, revealing that it was still Catherine underneath. She put her hands out in a way meant to convey a want for her to stay calm. “You’re okay!” She said to Katrina, but her voice would be highly distorted by the liquid and the machine.

The man kept walking around, bored, different parts of his body distorting and ‘glitching out’ every now and then, as he looked for some person to mess with. He sees Havoc. He smiles a wicked smile and walks towards them calmly. His suit might make him look like a wealthy business man, but if they looked closely at his pale skin, they may realize there is more to him than he lets on.

1 Like

Katrina nodded.
The glowing subsided and she returned to normal.

Havoc turns towards the man.
“…yes?”
@Runa

Llillaa shrugged, after that comment. He was surmised that he didn’t get the Earth Reference.

@Mctoran

Resonate nodded at Adam,
“We got you.”

Adam remarks,
“Good, 'cause I’ll be done soon.”

Runa checked on her condition, seeing if she was prepared to be let out of the container.

The man kept walking towards Havoc, his one shoulder ‘glitching out’ for a second as he did. “Hello.” He uttered in a semi-mechanical, devilish voice. “You are?”
He checked for any electronic devices on or around Havoc.(@meepinater)

Katrina watched him, not saying anything.
Her tattoos glowed blue, and the liquid began to swirl.

Runa watched carefully, making sure that neither she nor the machine were going into a critical condition.

The liquid continued to swirl, speeding up the healing even more.

Runa noted this, and kept his eyes on the vitals screen, just in case.

Katrina’s tattoos glowed brighter as the liquid swirled faster. She smiled slightly.
@Runa

Runa checked on her vitals to see if she was healthy enough to be removed from the chamber.

Katrina would be healthy enough. Her tattoos started to dim, the awirling liquid slowing down.

Runa would deactivate the chamber, and the liquid would start to drain. Once it had, the door opened. “You should be fine now.” He said.

Katrina nodded.
“Thank you. Again.” She smiled slightly at the last part.
“Is Bruce okay?” She asked. “Catherine? Your’e good?”
@Runa
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Yes, I’m okay.” Bruce assures her. “How are you feeling?” he asked. (@meepinater)

Murzahk destroyed the secret doors of the CIA vaults, entered and killed everyone in his way

“One more step, and my mission is accomplished…”

“Better.” Katrina replied.
“I feel… even stronger.”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

1 Like

Bruce smiled. “I’m happy to hear that.” (@meepinater)

Katrina smiled.
She turned to Catherine and Runa. “Thank you. For the second time.”
@Runa

“Yes, I sincerely thank you as well.” Bruce said to Catherine.

“So my father is dead… thats one problem taken care of. And Black Hood escaped?”

Ooc: gtg

1 Like