Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Ideruba raises his hand as Holly rushes over “Can I take his blood or would that be unethical?” He stands there thinking.

Mokuzai activates his foresight. Time to become the real big brain. Lets do this kiddos.

1 Like

In one scenario, Justin was head, and nothing could be doew in time.

In another, the amplified powers of the moonstone could mess with the connection between gravity and time, slowing his death to the point that Jeff could lead a team to retrieve a certain type of gemstone in a Conduit: a pink gem.

It was too late. He was dead.

“Don’t worry,” Zablex growled, “Agent Warren is alive but isn’t exactly able to move much at all for the time being.”

He examines the Aquamarine Conduit, “If nobody objects, I am claiming his Conduit for the time being.”

Mokuzai thinks and looks at Justin Heres what I can do. Let him die… And grab his st-… No that’s messed up. Lets do this. Grab his stone. Try to stop him from dying… Use my two stones together? Lets do that.

He looks to Zablex “I kinda don’t have any offensive powers… Can I have it? It would help me combat wise.” His eyes linger towards the body.

Ideruba whistles and looks around Did no one respond to us? Lets uh… Drain his blood ethically? He looks around for recognition and help.
Ike raises a brow I don’t think thats how ethics work. What do you mean?

“I-I object,” Eliza squeaks. “Doesn’t feel right to pawn off his stuff the moment he di-” She trails off, unable to finish the sentence.

“Your’s is the power of foresight.” Zablex said. “Ever hear of a game called Xenoblade Chronicles?”

“And I’m not pawning it,” He told Eliza, “It’s not wise to leave an active and unlocked Conduit lying around where some random person could pick it up and abuse its powers.”

Jeff checks the body. He lowers his head. “Amplify my Conduit, Holly.” He says darkly.

Holly nods and raises a hand as she does so. “Do I have the right to say no or do I just listen to you guys?”

His ring would glow, and he would appear to flicker out of existence to Christine. He walks around behind her.

Shelby watched him. “Jeff…” She says. “Are you sure you wanna-” She starts, before a simple glare from him shuts her up.

“She’s completely immobile, she can’t harm anyone for a while.” Zablex said to Jeff.

Mokuzai nods and reactivates his future sight. Lets get some previews and make sure another murder doesn’t happen.

Zablex reaches out to grab the Conduit Justin had to ‘keep it safe’ from those that would abuse it. (@Mctoran)

“She isn’t the one I’m worried about…” Shelby said quietly.

Moku would see two scenarios:

If Jeff deactivated his Conduit, he’d strike her in the temple with a decent sized stick, then continue hitting her as he broke into an angry half-scream, half-cry.

If he didn’t, he’d try to punch her, then both of their eyes would flash green and they’d stumble away from each other as his Conduit turned from green to grey.

“Jeff, back away from her.” Zablex said, he still didn’t have his Skyrish accent, “There is no use in beating a dead, or in this case paralyzed, horse.”

He looks at Agent Warren, “No offense, ma’am.”

By now Eliza’s eyes are glazed over. She lets out a small sob.

Mokuzai raises a brow “Looking through her eyes kinda hurts.” I gotta slide in a cover in… Lets fib our way to help the group.
He puts a hand on Jeffery. “Lets stop it here. I wouldn’t want for either of you to get hurt at all.”

Justin’s eyes don’t change, and his body didn’t even give the slightest twitch. Zablex was given the okay to take his Conduit.

“I won’t let her crime go unpunished.” He said as he carefully began to take the Conduit. Should I keep this or do the right thing and see if he had a next of kin or the equivalent? He thought.

Christine’s eyes were filled with rage. “Crime?! YOU BROKE MY F**CKING SPINE! I could give you a life sentence for that!”