Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“Something tells me, they are somewhat experienced in fighting, besides I’ve heard stories of that only enraging the traitors even more, thus why I think my plan would be best. What if a few live to tell the tale, then the bugs under the rock will come and there will be war. In a city, that will bring many civilian causalities and I’d rather not be caught up in that.”
Moenir explains, still calm.

He stifles a laugh. “Monsieur, we are in a war, if you have not noticed.and while civilian casualties are no doubt going to be a pain, I hate to say we’ve been dealt with them fine before.” He assures. “You can go ahead and do that, but I will still keep mine ready. Remember, ze leader is top priority. If we get the rest, zat’s a bonus.”

1 Like

“Know that I shall do as I have said. I shall find their base and relay this information.”
Moenir slightly lowers his head, before scrambling off. He walks through the streets keeping an eye for the rebel that tried to recruit him.

He might soon happen upon Sarah, who was taking a small break by the side of a building.

1 Like

“Hey red hair.”
Moenir says walking towards her,
“I’ve decided. I’m in.”

Ryko arrived after half an hour.
“Sorry for the delay. They were a wily bunch.”

Sarah eyes him suspiciously, then sighs. “Good. We need all the help we can get.” She said. “Beach. Sundown. You’ll see us.” She tells him.

1 Like

“No problem. Same here. Now, let’s find my uncle and aunt’s house.”

Moenir replies,
“Yeah…”
He notes the location in his mind.

Ryko nodded.
“Lead on.”

Asher walked through the town until they finally approached the house. He knocked on the door. An older man came to the door and smiled when he recognized Asher.
“Hey, Asher! What brings you here?”
“Unfortunate circumstances. Can we come in?”
“Of course!” They tied their horses up outside and walked into the house.

Sarah nods. “Good. See ya there.” She says, getting up and walking off.

Jacques starts putting up signs around, with a message written in both Marsadan and Nikidian on it.

Meanwhile, in Darsa…

An older man, probably in his mid fifties, walks the streets of the town. He seemed worried. I figured news would have traveled here by now… He ponders. I wonder where it is.

A younger kid, probably in his late teens, pounded away at some weapon in the local blacksmith’s forge. He seemed to be somewhat thin, with light brown hair and blue eyes. An older man walks into the room. “Hans!” He calls. “Are you working on a sword or that weird arm weapon thing?” He asks.

Hans sighs and looks down. “My weapon idea.” He admits guiltily, his voice like a Marsadan accent that was slowly covering up a formerly Imillian one.

The older one sighs. “Listen, I know you like the idea of your weapon, but we need to finish this order for the army. If we don’t, we’re gonna be in a lot of trouble.”

Hans nods. “Alright, sir, will do.” He puts away what he was working at and starts at forging a sword.

1 Like

Moenir nods and heads off, directly to the location.

Ryko entered after Asher.

Once Asher explained why they had come, his uncle gladly agreed to let them stay.
“We have an extra room right over there. It’s getting late, you should probably get some rest.” he said.

Ryko nodded.
“Thanks.” He entered the room and closed the door, before taking out his tools and mixing chemicals and experimenting.

Sarah soon arrived at the beach she had informed them about, a few more people coming to join her.

Jacques sighs and retires to his room, ready to sleep.

The old man, Sean, yawns as he readies an inkwell and paper to write a letter.

After finishing a sword, Hans blinks, his eyes easily conveying his weariness. He stretches and goes to his room, falling onto his bed and falling asleep.

Moenir was their looking towards the seas before him.

Sarah walked up to him as others conversed. “Fan of the ocean?” She asked.

Ryko continues to mix chemicals, occasionally pouring some into a vial for later and recording the formula. As the night went on, he continued, not yawning or becoming drowsy at all.