Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Well…I mean…Really, she’s a sweet girl. I would recommend to take your time. I’m not saying you shouldn’t, but you shouldn’t rush things.”

2 Likes

“I know… I’m just out of it because I don’t know what say or how she’ll react.” Leo sighed.

“How’s Leo holding up?” Samuel asked.

2 Likes

“He’s doing good.” She said, finishing up the wounds.

“Alright now I would recommend you stay away from the front lines.” She said patting his back

2 Likes

Leo nodded and slowly stood up. He picked his shield up and put it on his right arm. “Thank you.” He said.

2 Likes

She nodded and smiled readying her DMR. “Okay Sarah, I want my mech back.”

2 Likes

“Aww… fine…” Sarah said as she came to a stop and climbed out.

Leo started to move up slowly. He took cover and took out his SMG.

2 Likes

“Hey I said it would be temporary.” She told her hopping back into the colossus.

1 Like

“I need the colossi covering our advance or we’re all going to die!” Butch shouted.

Sky killed Elite after Elite. Eventually, the Covenant replied with drop pods, carrying Grunts with heavy weapons.

1 Like

Leo ripped open his left arm to let the pistol come out. His wrist had limited mobility. He fired at as many grunts as he could.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn rushed to the front as she rained fire on the covenant, crushing a few of the grunts under the colossus feet.

2 Likes

“We’re almost there, just one final effort is all we need!” Sky shouted, her shotgun firing at anything that moved.

1 Like

Blake moved up still using the sniper to pick forces off.

2 Likes

Mariana responded to the Grunts with heavy weapons, by shooting at them, and her mech stomping on some Grunts from a drop pod that landed too close to her.

1 Like

Kyanna had just finished cutting down a jackal and foolishly let her guard down as she caught her breath. She felt a rather large hand grab her by the back of the neck as she was lifted into the air by an elite. She heard it’s blade activate and she acted quickly. Kicking herself off its chest and swinging as though she were doing a backflip. Her feet landed on the elites shoulders and she plunged her blade down into its chest, killing it instantly. The elite gargled blood before letting go and falling forward. The body landed on top of her and she crawled out and made for cover

4 Likes

Leo ran out of ammo in his pistol and took out his SMG. He fired at everything that shot at him.

2 Likes

They soon reached the temple, where Sangheilios members were fending off their attackers.

“Kyanna! Tell them we’re friendlies!” Butch shouted, killing one of the Covenant soldiers.

1 Like

Kyanna moved into the temple and shouted in Sangheili, informing the sos they were there to help

2 Likes

A elite in Red and Steel Zealot Armor from Reach stood from his cover, a carbine in his hand as he looked at Kyanna confused. He eyed them as he kept his gun aimed.

“What are the humans even doing here?” He asked in a low tone, a hint of suspicion and anger in his voice. He paid close attention to Kyanna, as he had never seen a human speak Sangheili before.

“You have no business here.”

2 Likes

“It is my understanding that we are continuing the alliance between Humans and Sangheili that the Arbiter formed.” Mariana told him.

1 Like

“The humans? They had no interest in our civil war. They had even refused to help us.”

2 Likes