Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kyanna followed behind Leo.

2 Likes

“My present can count as from both of us.” Leo said as he went over to Tom. “Could I have the present back, I’ll hand it to Mary.”

Sarah walked with Mary to the mess hall. She messaged Tom that she was on the way.

2 Likes

Scarlett carried a plain cardboard box. Sovekus walked beside her. They went to the mess hall.

2 Likes

Kailtynn saw Kyanna, Surprised Leo was able to get her to come.

2 Likes

“We better get going.” Catina said. “I’ll see if Mary will be able to sincerely make me smile.”

1 Like

“I think Mary will manage to make you smile.” Hermes said.

2 Likes

Aries smiled. “I honestly think she’s keeping the team together better than any of us.” She said as they arrived at the party.

Tom nodded, giving Leo his present. He looked to the others. “Quick! Hide under the tables! She’s on her way! Places, everyone!” Tom shouted.

“Wow Leo… I’m impressed.” Sky said.

1 Like

Blake kneeled down behind a table since Joanna couldn’t get under one with him as Kailtynn got under the table.

2 Likes

Leo led Kyanna to a table.

Sarah hugged Mary tightly as they were almost at the Messhall.

2 Likes

Scarlett dived into cover. Sovekus pretended to be a lamp.

3 Likes

“M-mom!” Mary giggled excitedly.

1 Like

“Wait, Tom what if we scare her?” Blake asked

2 Likes

“It’s a surprise… Right? Am I doing this wrong?” Tom asked.

1 Like

“Well…jumping out at her might be a bad idea.” Blake suggested.

2 Likes

“I think the essential part is yelling surprise.” Sky said as they waited for Sarah to arrive with Mary.

1 Like

Sarah walked in with Mary.

2 Likes

“SURPRISE!” Sovekus bellowed, the same way he would a war cry.

4 Likes

“That’s why it’s a bad idea Tom.” He told him, once he heard Sovakus scream.

2 Likes

Mary looked around, but soon the lights switched on. Daylight and Tom leapt out and yelled “Surprise!”

Mary was shocked, hugging her mother. She wasn’t used to this, nor did she ever have a surprise party. Once she got over the initial shock, she happily ran to Sovekus. “This is the biggest puppy ever!” She exclaimed.

1 Like

“Okay, I take that back.” Blake said, laughing quietly at Mary as Kailtynn walked over to her. “Happy birthday kiddo, you look adorable.” She said

2 Likes