Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Thank you Mrs. Kaitlynn.” Mary said.

Tom got closer to Sovekus, concerned about Mary being so close to a Brute. He flinched at Sky putting a hand on his shoulder. “You did good, bro.” Sky chuckled.

1 Like

Blake walked over to Kaitlynn. “Biggest puppy you ever saw huh?” Blake asked her.

2 Likes

Sarah smiled as she watched her. She teared up and went to hug Tom. “Thank you for planning this for her.” She said to him.

“That’s the same girl we picked up back when we were attacked by the Flood.” Leo told Kyanna. “Sarah has taken care of her all this time.” He said.

3 Likes

Sovekus gently tossed Mary’s hair as he chuckled.

1 Like

“Sovakus, we are calling you “puppy” now.” Kaitlynn suggested. “I think it could fit perfectly.”

1 Like

“Yes!” Mary said to Kaitlynn, pressing herself into Sovekus’ fur coat.

Tom hugged Sarah back, and gave her a swift peck. He blushed deeply after, holding Sarah close with an arm around her shoulder. “We have pizza and some chips, our ‘chefs’ have created a fabulous dip for. If you double dip you have a ticket out the airlock though.” Tom said with joking seriousness to his voice.

“Wow Tom, I’m impressed. You must have been living like a king all these years I was out in the Colonies.” Sky said.

1 Like

Sarah blushed deeply and kissed Tom back. She remained close to him. “Mary, don’t forget about everyone else.”

2 Likes

“Well you will save me the trouble of-” Kel cut Kyanna’s audio before she could finish

1 Like

Kailtynn looked over to Sarah and Tom and nudged Blake.

“50 Credits und einem Glas Jägermeister, sagt Tom und Sarah Datum bald.” She said (50 credits and a glass of Jägermeister, say Tom and Sarah date soon.)

Blake chuckled and shook her hand. “Angebot.” (Deal)

1 Like

The twelve Vulcans that were not cooking carried out platters. Some were covered with homemade crackers and a selection of dips, while others had yet more crackers and several varieties of cheese.

2 Likes

Mary nodded and went to Leo, her favorite and sadly only, uncle. “Hi uncle Leo!” Mary leapt up into his arms.

“Where did the cheese come from?” Sky asked.

“I love The Cheese.” Tom said, eating a piece.

1 Like

“Huh. Does that mean Reds an aunt?” Kailtynn asked.

“I think so…speaking of you excited to be one?” Blake asked her , watching Mary then looking to Joanna.

“Actually yeah…might be the closest thing I get to having kids.” She said.

2 Likes

Leo hugged Mary. “I hope you’re having fun. By the way, this is Kyanna… Umm… you may need to meet her later, Alright?” He said as he put Mary down and gave her a present.

2 Likes

Joanna hugged Kaitlynn. “Then I’ll make sure this isn’t the last.” Joanna chuckled.

“Mrs. Kyanna… So you’re like Mom and Tom? Hey! That rhymes! Mom Tom Mom Tom…” Mary giggled, and then she got the present. She looked up at Kyanna. “Her armor is so pretty…” Mary commented, looking at it in awe.

Kailtynn laughed as she looked to Blake. “There goes your freedom.” She told him as Blake rolled his eyes smiling.

“Not till we have stable home and environment.” Blake said. “Besides, one kid is good enough for me right now.”

1 Like

“Hello” Kyanna said

“Surprised to see red here” Kiana said

1 Like

Joanna chuckled. “Well of course.”

“Hi Mrs. Kyanna!” Mary hugged her and began to open her present.

“Anyway, come on its a party right?” She asked. “Lets enjoy ourselves.” She suggested to the two.

“Well, you did want to come for food.” Blake told Joanna.

1 Like

“You going to give Mary her present?” Catina asked Aries. “Or should we wait to see if Mary runs over to us? I’m not sure I feel like socializing.”

1 Like

Kyanna saw Catina and he hands clenched into fists, it took all her strength to not leap for her. She took a deep breath and calmed herself.

you can attack her later

but it will accomplish nothing

then what are you going to do?

i do not know… but right now stop me from ruining this younglings party

understood

Kyanna saw the piano and slowly approached it, gently rubbing an armored gauntlet against it. She sat down in front of it and stared down at the keys, she needed to vent, to get all of her anger out, to calm herself. She thought for a moment and slowly pulled her helmet off, her face was nearly as red as her hair, and her entire face was still wet with tears, her eyes were red from all her crying and from being dried out. She pulled her gauntlets off and looked down at her hands. She then looked back at the keys and began to play and sing to help herself vent.

3 Likes