Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

This didn’t escape Catina’s attention. She brought her left hand up about halfway, and held her robotic right hand up, ready to either grab Kyanna’s neck, or quickly clench a fist and punch her visor.

After seeing Kyanna wasn’t going to attack her, Catina just walked off to the back of the room, and slumped against the wall. Sitting against it with her legs tucked up against her chest.

1 Like

Diese zwei sind umbringen. (Those two are gonna kill each other.) Kaitlynn thought as she had been paying close attention to Kyanna, seeing who she was threating.

1 Like

Inside was lab coat and goggles, some building blocks, and a toy.
“Hope you like it.” Leo said to her.

2 Likes

Aries gave the present to Cat and smiled, hoping to distract her dearest from violence. “You can give it to her.”

“I love it uncle Leo!” Mary said as she opened her present. She put on the labcoat and giggled. “I can build things like you!” She paused at Kyanna’s song. “Mrs. Kyanna is very good at singing. I like it when mommy sings to me like that.” Mary said.

1 Like

“You can build things now.” Leo smiled at Mary. “Mrs. Kyanna is very sad right now… maybe you should go and give her one more hug before running off.” He told Mary.

Sarah kept hugging Tom. “She’s so happy…”

2 Likes

“Sarah, I’m so glad you have her.” Tom said, keeping her close, and starting to dance with Sarah after enlisting Sky with watching Mary’s every move.

Joanna was eating literally everything.

Mary nodded and went to Kyanna. She climbed into her lap and hugged her.

1 Like

“Hey go give Mary our gift.” Kailtynn told Blake as he grabbed it and walked over to her. “Happy birthday Mary, this is from me,Joanna, and Kaitlynn.” He said.

Kaitlynn hearing the singing brought a smile to her face, it reminded her of her time, that when growing up, and Mick threw her a birthday party, he’d always invite a small group of his friends to play for her. Which she loved, the lyrics to her favorite song still stuck in her head as she softly hummed the tune, before whispering the lyrics to herself, not noticing it.

“As I was a goin’ over the far famed Kerry mountains
I met with captain Farrell and his money he was counting
I first produced my pistol and I then produced my rapier
Saying “Stand and deliver” for he were a bold deceiver.”

1 Like

Catina had gotten ready to defend herself before she took the present off of Aries’ hands. But she just felt a lot of guilt outside of being trained to defend herself from an assumed threat.

1 Like

Sarah smiled at Tom and gave him a kiss.

Leo stood beside Kyanna. Just Incase anything happened.

Ana watched beside Sky. She held her hand.

3 Likes

Tom blushed, holding her closer as they danced.

“Ana, we need to have one as adorable as her.” Sky said

Mary unwrapped the present to see it was a bike, which Tom had made using spare parts around the ship. “This is so cool! I can’t wait to start riding it!” Mary said, hugging Blake. After she did, she hugged Kyanna tightly to try and warm her personality.

Kyanna smiled and returned Mary’s hug “thank you” she said quietly

“i didn’t know you could play the piano red” Kiana said

“i… have not played it since i was 19” Kyanna responded

1 Like

“Your singing is so nice, aunt Kyanna…” Mary hugged her.

“thank you” Kyanna replied quietly. Kel appeared, sitting on the piano.

“do you need to hide your face again?” he asked. Kyanna slowly shook her head.

1 Like

“Your welcome kiddo.” He said as Blake looked to Joanna and walked over. “You might want to start slowing down, save some for everyone else.” He said queitly to her.

1 Like

Leo smiled looking at Mary. He sat on the piano bench with Kyanna.

“She’ll never forget this day.” Sarah smiled.

“We will.” Ana said to Sky.

1 Like

“Why do you wear your armor?” Mary asked Kyanna.

Joanna blushed and nodded.

“I wish there were other kids to invite… I feel like she’s lonely.” Tom said. “I’m happy to see how excited she is.” Tom said, staring into Sarah’s eyes.

Sky hugged Ana close. “You’re the best.”

Kyanna wasn’t sure how to explain it.

“she is very upset at someone on the team, i am preventing her from doing anything bad and ruining your party, but i can only do it when she is wearing her armor…” Kel said

“thank you Kel” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Mary got off of Kyanna. “O-oh…” Mary said,

1 Like

He rubbed her shoulder and went over to his sister, hearing her softly sing still.

“Whiskey in the Jar?” He asked her, Kaitlynn snapped back to reality as she shook her head stopping mid sentence of the song.

“Wha? Oh…yeah.” She said blushing. “I love that song, even when Mick sung it to me when I couldn’t sleep.”

Blake chuckled as Kailtynn joined in. “Yeah…You think I can actually be a good dad?” He asked as Kaitlynn turned her head and slapped him upside the head.

“Of course you will be, you’re already a better dad than our real one.” She told him “that piece of ■■■■” she mumbled. “But back on topic, you’re scaring yourself. Joanna gonna be there for you, I’ll be there for you. Daylight will be there for you.” She then leaned in and whispered. “Sky sure as hell will be, she seems baby crazy.”

The two tried not to burst out laughing. “Anyway, Don’t be scared and just trust yourself on this.” She said as Blake nodded his head. “Thanks Sis.” He said hugging her.

2 Likes

“thank you for the hug, i really needed it” Kyanna said to mary as she stood up and put her helmet and gauntlets back on

1 Like