Majestic League (RP topic)

“I just think we should hold off until our hypothetical weapon is no longer hypothetical.”

"All in good time, Manpower. There’s a method to my madness. Or a madness to my method. I don’t know anymore. I know what I’m doing, so just follow my plan and everything will be fine.

Switchblade looked in utter disbelief at the fine, silk tuxedo he had just been tossed. He cringed as simply turning the clothing over dug small cuts into it.

“Simple as pie, Manpower. You’re being used for an alternate purpose, but as long as you get paid, why do you care?”

He swiveled around as if to glance over the tuxedo, mumbling something about multiple bodies with a shared IQ, but a notification popped up inside his metallic dome. He immediately prepped a response.

Hold a ball without using your hands. Do that, and you can find me.

Unfortunately, Mark took Switchblade’s riddle a bit literally at first.
After a few failed attempts of trying to hold a ball without his hands, he gave up and sat down, frusterated. Then, the answer came to him. “Ball…” Mark glanced at a nearby poster, advertising the ball. “That’s it!” He exclaimed.

1 Like

Switchblade glanced at the suit once more. He turned to the Gamemaster.

“I don’t really think sneaking in as a…” He scratched his metallic head which created an awful grinding sound. “…‘Guest’ is really going to work out. Is there another, more… Watchful position I could be in?”

“Actually…”
The Gamemaster whisped ed his orders into Switchblade’s “ear” or whatever it’s supposed to be.

Switchblade froze in an incredibly awkward position as the Gamemaster came over to him and lowered him down by lightly pressing on his head in order to whisper into the flat metal side of his spherical head.

“…Easier said than done…” Switchblade said. “It’s not like she’s going to walk into my arms, but… Well, I can try.”

Great. I only have a vague idea as to what she even looks like.

The Gamemaster patted Switchblade’s head like he was a dog. “Good boy…”

@jayzor17
@Runa
@controller_of_ice
“Guys, I know where the Gamemaster will strike next! He’s going to tonight’s ball!” Mark shouted to the others.

G7 continues spinning in his chair absentmindedly

Lucy creates a machine to use it to patch up the cloth and stitch it together into new uniform clothes

“So what am I doing in this grand scheme of things?” Scrapper asks.

Hydron took a dress as well, and a mask to cover his robotic face, which covered him completely, without any sign of robot. “Wow, I look so beautiful!” He joked transforming his voice in a woman’s one

“I guess I’m the only real woman here.” Sadie joked, chsnging into a dress. “So what’s my job here?” She asked, not sure where she stood in his plan,

“You will not be the only one for now” Hydron said with the “now” in his normal robotic voice

“Just be there. distract the heroes from what is really happening.” The Gamemaster told Sadie.

“Wait, stay in this long dress and long hair for two hours? Ugh, ok…”

“Yes.” She agreed, heading out on her own to get there early and maybe have a bit of fun.

Hydron hapeaded to the ball as well with Sadie" I have to tell you something" he said

@Runa
“I’ve received a tip from an inside source. The Gamemaster is planning to attack the ball tonight.” Mark told Project: Runa. “This is our chance to finally stop him! My plan is that we should attend the ball, undercover as guests, and nab him before he can do anything!”

@Monopoly
“You have the most important job of all, Scrapper. You will be my ‘bouncer’ at the ball.” said the Gamemaster.

“As you wish.” Scrapper replies.

"won’t this be interesting.’