Ninjago 2017 General Discussion

anyone noticed the skeleton and the guys with the anacondrai skull helmets in the Koko trailer?

1 Like

I think Garmadon’s fired generals created an ancient tribe along with the past defeated anacondrai warriors and they want revenge on both Garmadon and the Ninja. The Tribe must be somewhere in the jungle near the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate weapon so they will have to deal with them first to get there.

If they did have Anacondrai warriors in it, I wonder how they would animate their tails. Since they can’t bend them like in the show.

I meant anacondrai worship soldiers with the skull helmet.

I could imagine them using the traditional snake tail part with no animation whatsoever. It would fit the blocky amination of the LEGO movies very well.

That is if they include Serpentine at all, which would be neat.

1 Like

Movie Clips

Spoiler Alert

2 Likes

The same way they animated Bane in the Lego Batman movie, awkward lego penguine waddleing.

1 Like

You’ve got no idea how hard I’m trying to resist watching those. I’d like to be spoiler free going into the movie.

1 Like

A New trailer from the Lego Ninjago Video Game. So many classic villains and iconic areas!

When they said zane’s pop culture references were out of date I imagined mildly annoying 2008 lolcat memes. not like this. not like this

But the rest of it is cool.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how I can get a 71019 The LEGO Ninjago Series Lloyd Garmadon, without having to buy 20 minifigures & hoping I get the one minifig I do want?

You can try feeling the bags. If you’re good at it you usually have a 90% chance of getting what you want.

1 Like

Thanks, but is there another way?

Except for just buying them on ebay or Bricklink, no. Unless you want to, you know, buy 20 of them and hope you get what you want like you said. I bought 11 of them before buying them, and got everything I wanted.

You’re the 2nd person who recommended Bricklink to me, having just used the site, I think that’s the most convenient way to get them, for me anyway. Thank you overall for the advice.

This puffer fish is too pure for this world.

If you can’t or won’t get Ninjago city, bricklink the parts to build this.

3 Likes

Since the McDonalds near me no longer sell the TLNM tie in Happy Meal Toys, having moved onto Hasbro related properties, any one know where I can get the old Happy Meal toys?

1 Like

Ebay.

1 Like

Thanks.

I guess it is time to start a Ninjago 2018 topic.

2 Likes

The best set looks to be Lloyd’s car. The rest are either so-so or just…no.

2 Likes