Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

After having pondered a bit Skipper decided to go check out The undying storm he had vague memories of him. Even too the point of rembering having lent his form to attack Skyll or was it the other one.

1 Like

Blaze ran with Sonata to Symphony’s home. He felt guilty for leaving the others behind to fight The Lord of The Undying Storm but he had promised Rena he would try to avoid getting into another mess like when he had helped Sun-Eater…that and the fact that he was nowhere near the level of power and skill to even come close to fighting the Ice Elemental.

Where are the Toa when you need them? he thought as he ran.

3 Likes

Streke and Dakron sat in a bar. Dakron was drinking a tea, while Streke was having a glass of water. “That Vladin guy didn’t seem to like us very much.” Streke said. Dakron signed in response. “Yeah. Heh. Neither did that lady. Who was it? Rena?” Dakron signed his affirmation. “Definitely.” Streke agreed. “I wonder what that whole thing between Blaze and the Collected was about. It seemed like that whole group knew each other.” Dakron signed something. “Yeah, I was kinda feeling left out, too.”
The two friends went back to their drinks.

2 Likes

After some time spent in the City of the Mask Makers Colex entered the bar too, and ordered a coffee. He sat silently drinking it.

3 Likes

Dakron signed something to Streke. “You want to what?” Dakron insisted, signing again. “No. No way. That’s creepy! Besides, you barely know anybody! Even Blaze, we just met.” Dakron signed. “What? No. You’re not going alone, either.” More hand signals. “No. Still no.”
A single gesture came from Dakron. “… fine.”
Dakron pumped his fist and started to get off of his chair. Streke assisted him and led the blinded friend out the door. “Alright, then. You first. You wanted to do this, not me.”
Dakron nodded and walked purposefully towards the Forge.

3 Likes

Vladin followed Blaze all this time, but he was extremely confused when he saw that instead of fighting the bad guys Blaze was just… Running away.
“Hey!” Vladin said while running, catching up with Blaze. “What on Okoto are you doing?”
@BlackBeltGamer98

While entering in the Region of Water from above, Rena saw something moving extremely fast towards the City of Mask Makers. She couldn’t recall anybody related to the original group with such speed, so she assumed that it was her bounty.
“Hooo!” she said to the Gukko while changing the direction. “This way! This way! We have a bounty to catch!” she continued while heading to the City.

Athena was standing on a boulder in the middle of the jungle, looking at the beautiful stars of the night sky. Their lights was reflecting back in her blue eyes.
“They are beautiful!” she said, more for herself than for everybody else.
“They really are, lady Athena.” a masculine voice said from her back.
Athena turned around and looked around at the person who said that. It’s been a while since she saw him, even in her dreams.

1 Like

“The only fair fight is between absolute equals.” He sneered. “I use what I have at my disposal.”

“Besides, I’m leaving now.” He shrugged. “I’ve been cooped up in that cell for three years - entirely by choice, I might add - and I’m just a tad bit bored of you and your idiotic city. Ta-ta.”

1 Like

“Rena made me promise not to get into another mess like 3 years ago with Sun.” Blaze told him. “And that guy is the Lord of The Undying Storm; a freaking Elemental being.”

He looks him square in the eyes, “I don’t have the means to fight him even if I wanted to.”

1 Like

“Yes, but he is attacking innocents!” he said, looking up in his eyes.

1 Like

Blaze was trying to come up with a response. He honestly had no idea how to fight The Undying Storm. “What do you think I should do; run in without a plan and almost get killed by an Ice Elemental being?” He asked.

“Unless you have a Toa hiding nearby or a means to get that level of power, I am afraid any attacks on him would lead to getting killed.” He said, obviously wanting to help but not wanting to break his promise.

2 Likes

Atlas sees The Storm out of the corner of his eye. What in Okoto is that? Maybe I should investigate… After thinking about it for a bit, he decides to see what it is.

3 Likes

Skipper was running towards where the undying storm was and as he approached he saw it leave he made no efforts in following him and went back into the shadows of the cities houses.

2 Likes

“Blaze, if there is an Okotoan that fully believes that you don’t need to be a Toa to save the they, then YOU ARE that guy! You proved it multiple times!”

2 Likes

Blaze looks reluctant and looks over to the Undying Storm. He was thinking if it was a smart move to try and fight him…and if he should risk his experiments being made known to the public.

4 Likes

“Rena would not want you to ignore this!”

2 Likes

“I won’t be able to get close.” He said. He reaches into his pack and pulls out a curiously shaped bundle.

He looks to see where The Undying Storm is. (@Ghid)

1 Like

The Storm teleported a little ways away from Hitora, his axe teleporting to him, then spun on his heel with a dramatic flair, his tattered cape flowing behind him, and stalked off towards the forge. Maybe I’ll pay that old fool Ekimu a visit. These worms age so much quicker than I ever have.

1 Like

Blaze panicked and slammed the item on his face, revealing it to be a red and green mask. Blaze focused on The Undying Storm and tried to activate its power to set off a chain reaction: cause sudden air pockets and plant growth to occur and igniting them very quickly. The objective is to try and blow up the target. (Obviously, The Lord of The Undying Storm is said target)

2 Likes

“Wow!” Vladin said looking at the mask. “I want one too!”

1 Like

The Storm’s quick eye caught sight of Blaze far off clapping something to his face. With the absence of Okotans in the area, he wasn’t hard to spot. Hm. Seems as though there’s still a couple left.

The Storm was suddenly conscious of air being sucked from the surrounding area and into a sphere directly in front of his face. A plant suddenly grew off the forehead of his helmet. So stunned was he by this he completely stopped walking, and right as he realized this was occurring in numerous places all over his armour the plant obstructing his vision suddenly lit a tiny flame.

Blaze could see what appeared to be a massive fireball envelop the Lord of the Undying Storm for a split second, blackening the ground and dropping him to one knee. Smoke rose off the Storm’s armour, and for a brief moment his vision went hazy. Looking back up, it became evident to him that this odd Okotan must be the cause of this sudden and rather painful attack.

The clouds above him began to gather.

3 Likes