Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Orchestra laughs,
“According to yourself I’m a grovelling pawn. Why should I listen to the likes of you.”
He disappears, appearing behind her,
“Though I do like the sport of things, such as combat…I’ve missed it…”
He draws a dagger and makes a quick stab near her spine. He was intentionally aiming off the spine, he wouldn’t want to paralyze her. She could be useful n the future…

1 Like

Kryuna sidesteps to the left in conjunction with a quick twist of her upper body to dodge the stab, while bringing her right arm holding the dagger around while doing the twist, aimed straight at Orchestras head. “I really can’t tell at this point,” She spoke between dodging the blow, “are you trying to be a sympathetic slave roped into all of this against your will, or an insane killer, cause you’re acting like the latter.”

1 Like

Orchestra says,
“I’ve been told both actually. I tend to snap easily.”
He let the dagger hit him in the head, it would break through the false mask and tear through the rough cloth,
“But honestly, I enjoy to battle. It brings out a different side of me.”
Orchestra says grinning underneath the broken false mask.

1 Like

She turned to face him. “Then you’re just another murderer.” She said as she mad a thrust at his stomach with her short sword. It was not particularly powerful thrust, and was clear that the short sword was not her expertise.

OOC I have a sick sense of joy at knowing that I helped break Symphony, and make him insane again. Now all your characters will really, really, really want Jevis dead.

1 Like

Tohi decides to take a break from searching for something and gets some food.

Atlas walks outside of his home, not exactly knowing what to do.

3 Likes

Orchestra didn’t move and let the sword pierce his armor, break through and pierce his body,
“Murderer, I haven’t killed anyone yet. Well except any previous bounty hunting I did… but that’s part of the job. Surely you of the Dark Blade are guilty of similar circumstances.”

OOC: well…sure… though at this point he’s just “playing” bad guy, to make sure there is no sympathy for himself, because he feels it is best if the Ice Region is taken over by fear and not sympathy…

1 Like

Kryuna took step back, tightly gripping her blade. “Dark Blade only kills the guilty. We serve justice.” She knew in the past she had innocents killed once or twice, but in her mind she tells herself that she has done enough good to make up for it, but in her heart, she knows she hadn’t. She rushed him again, with the sword aimed at his neck.

1 Like

“Who deserves to judge those guilty, your emotions? Honestly, emotions will fail you and they’ll lie to you. Sure there are clear cut cases, but it’s not all that way.”
Orchestra raises his arm with the side sword, in order to block the blow, the her sword would end up hitting his arm and breaking the armor,
“One thing I forgot to mention, why do you think I was the only one sent by her?”

Reige who sensed frustration from nearby quickly heads towards its source. The source happened to be the conflict unfolding in the Ice Capital and it wasn’t long before he arrived. @Jcton, @TheMOCingbird

1 Like

“I could guess.” She responded as she stepped back, trying to get a read on what this person was like.

1 Like

Malekai’s house was dark and empty.

1 Like

Creath frowned.
“Where’d he go?”

1 Like

The house appeared to be a mess, as if it were ransacked.

1 Like

Creath tilted his head.
“We just cleaned this up. This is illogical.” He searched for a note of some kind.

1 Like

There wasn’t much clues as to Malekai’s current whereabouts.

1 Like

Creath sighed.
“Illogical.” He exited the house and looked up and down the street for Malekai.

1 Like

Reige floats over the crowed and Dark mist members that was gathered around the two fighting. He landed and charged at them both. Any unwanted okotan in the way would be pushed aside with force. @Jcton, @TheMOCingbird

1 Like

OOC: right now there’s only one Dark Mist member.

IC:
Orchestra laughs, backing up. He chuckles,
“This armor is getting in the way…”
He takes off the false mask and unravels his cloth armor and unlatches his armor. After it falls off he comments,
“That’s better.”

2 Likes

Reige continues towards them.

1 Like

Tohi sits down and eats his food.

3 Likes