Okotan Adventures

Blaze’s eyes widen. (@Toa_Vladin). “Get the others, there’s an islander inside that structure.” He tells Athena as he slides down the cliff on his shield. He’s a bit wobbly but his muscle memory kicks in fairly quick and he safely makes it down. “I’ve just sent Athena to get the others here.” Blaze informs Izen, “Any idea who or what this is?” He asks.

He sees the strange way the Okotan is positioned, almost as if he was reaching at something. “Maybe an old Mask Maker? They’re the only ones I know of who wear that much gold.” Izin tells Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98)

Blaze follows the position of the Okotan with his gaze, searching for what this unfortunate islander was hoping to claim.

As he does so Tekan stops for a moment, looking at him with a stare of surprise before he gave a tired grin, finishing up his prayer before pushing himself back up and staggering forward, pulling out the shattered carving of his mask.

He sees nothing there.

“I’m going to try breaking him out.” Izin tells Blaze.

Blaze nods, “That is one theory but now the question of how they got trapped in there arises.” He thinks for a moment then looks on the ground for a stone to throw. He hopes his idea is incorrect. “Careful. I have a feeling the crystal may react if it is attacked.” He tells Izen.

Mokuzai watches raising an eyebrow Is this a group of nuts. I see this guy praying. A knife which is normal. But he uses it to chisel into a stone? Who uses a knife for that? That’s not how a knife should be used. At least use the right tool. That knife is probably now dull

1 Like

Geet finishes carving the memorial. He inscribes, "To the Okotan, who’s lives ended abruptly in this temple. To those whose lost their lives in a slaughter. May they rest eternally. " Geet finishes inscribing and lets a worn sigh escape.

Tekan gave a soft grin as he read what Geet had written, pulling out his old carving tool and began to carve a message one per half of the mask.

Blaze finds a decently sized stone and gives a few light tosses to get a feel for its weight. He aims well away from Izen or the trapped Okotan and throws at the crystal structure. (@Runa)

Amen. Thank you. This guy knows what he’s doing. Thank my life

He taps it gently with his sword, and it shatters completely. The Okotan within clasps his hands together, as if to try to grab something, and falls to the ground. He gets up. “Wha…?” He sees Blaze and Izin, backs up and puts up his fists. “Who are you?! What happened?! Why are you wearing such strange armors?!”

“Umm, You first. We kinda have the same questions for you at the moment.” Blaze tells him, putting his weapon and shield away. He looks at the crystal. I wonder…could this be some kind of Elemental Crystal? he thinks as he looks at it.

OOC Rwby bionicle crossover confirmed

2 Likes

Athena was too shocked to go to the others. She approached by the stranger.

As Tekan finishes he stes them down, standing to his full height before slamming two fists into the rubble of the temple as hard as he could, blood dripping as he removed them, two separate craters, around the size of the mask halves left behind.
“Perfect.” He muttered sadly, picking up the halves and fitting them into the craters, chiseling the crater to ensure as tight a fit as possible, both tilted back at a mild angle.

They halves read, “Here lie The Makers. Formed from the lies of wishes, corrupted from hunger of power. Killed by the failure and betrayal of one.” Across the first and “Here lie the Onyx-Eyed. May they rot in the deepest pits of Karzahni for the lies and pain they wrought. Their hunger unfulfilled, their lies seen through to late, and their Reaper birthed from the death they wrought. He has claimed their gods vessel and shall ensure their permanent fall. And on that day he shall join them.”

Blaze motions for her to put her weapons away if she had them out and to carefully approach; he had no idea how skittish this stranger was and isn’t too keen on trying to catch him if he was a fast runner.

Mokuzai “Slamming your fists to make them bloody isn’t gonna help. You should get therapy.”

“You all just randomly appeared here!” He said. “You owe me an explanation!” He jumped back as Athena approached. He flicked back both his arms, and his gauntlets let out a golden flash, obscuring his forearms and hands, before disappearing, revealing the gauntlets to have transformed, covering his fists with what looked like paws, and the pistons having extended backwards.

The crystal was completely gone.

Blaze had his shield up and was in front of the others, “Sir, power down the gauntlets and let’s talk about this peacefully; the last thing I want is a fight on my hands.” He tells him. His tone was firm yet gentle and he was true in that he didn’t want to get in a fight.