Okotan Adventures

“It worked faster than just blowing something up now then didn’t it?” Tekan asked, a cocky smirk plastered across his face, crushing tiredness still within his eyes.

“I don’t want to fight either.” He said, not lowering his guard. “I’d like an explanation.”

“We are adventurers hired by Ekimu to find Masks for him from across the island.” Blaze tells him. “I am called Blaze,” he points to himself. “This is Izen,” he points to Izen. “And this is Athena.” He points to Athena. His shield is lowered but still out, he is a bit shaken by the reaction this stranger had to them.

1 Like

Geet stands motionless, his face blank, and head down. He gives a time of silence to the newly built memorial. Then straightens up, saying, “The memorial is built, what should next? stay here or head back to the others. We can always explore the rubble, a bit.”

“Who the Karzahni is Ekimu?” He asks.

Mokuzai sighs “Actually I think it worked slower. And pointless”

OOC Is there an OOC chat?

OOC: What’ve I missed?

“No.” Tekan snaps out at the final bit. “We will not disturb their rest. They have finally been buried and it shall stay that way. Come, as you said, we’ll head back now.” Tekan said in his tired tone, a warning noticeable.

“The current Mask Maker and is also the unofficial leader of the island of Okoto.” Blaze tells him. He suddenly has an odd feeling. “What was the last thing you remember?” He asks.

OOC: Yeah, did I forget to invite you?

IC: “The Floating Sky Arena has a tournament to celebrate its opening, and Emaka had just announced that we were less than a year away from completing the wall around the new city in the mountains. Than I found a glowing golden ball and reached for it, then I was here.” He told Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98)

2 Likes

OOC: There was an ooc chat? First I’ve heard of. @Runa

1 Like

OOC Yup

IC Mokuzai “Time to awkwardly follow”

“Floating Sky Arena…” Atlas mumbles. “You know that’s been destroyed for ages, right?” He mentions to the Okotan.

“What? Impossible, it just opened not even two days ago!” He said.

Blaze drops his shield in shock. His mouth was moving but words weren’t coming out. He stumbles back and leans on a boulder for support as he falls over. “You may want to sit down.” He manages to say. this guy was alive over how long ago?! The only explanation is…it can’t be, that’s impossible. he thought, trying to figure out how to put his theory into words.

OOC: and Blaze has studied history, he knows how long ago the City was built.

“Right.” Atlas mumbles. He’s from the past isn’t he.

“Why?” He asked, suspicious.

Athena approached by him.
“Because you slept ages. Everything you know. Everybody you know, is gone!”

Blaze takes a few breaths and says, “You have been chronally displaced for nearly 10,000 years at most. You have missed so much.” Blaze begins to bring him up to speed as he tells a summarized version of, pretty much, the entire history of the island. He drew in the soil images depicting these events, illuminated by a lightstone he held in his off hand.

1 Like

His eyes widened. “Wh…Ho…No…” Is all he can mutter.

1 Like