Pestilence (RP topic)

A shadowy, skeletal form crawled out of the darkness. It had glowing red eyes.

“Closer pauper come closer”

The creature shambled closer to Godrick.

Godrick drove his blade into the ground, forming a mighty crucifix in front of the creature

The creature hissed, feeling his fingertips burn as he outstretched his hand at the cross.

And with that Godrick knew his purpose was made clear, he dashed over and leapt towards it, aiming to crush it’s emaciated body beneath his eldritch armour

The creature grunted, before quickly dissipating to dust.

@meepinater
“So, where have you collected your magical information from?” Hydronicus asked Rohan.

“Years of research and collaboration with other magic users like myself.” Replied Rohan.

“So I see…” Hydronicus said, nodding.

“Who have you studied with?” Arkan asks.

“Drythe and Brystwande, to name a few.” Rohan said, tapping his chin.
“And I did a paper with Terri a while ago.”

1 Like

“I see.” Arkan responds. “I remember Brystwande from my own studies, and have heard good things from Drythe. Other than that, I’ve trained under some masters in Asia and Africa in their respective crafts, and a year or so of learning from the Sióg.”

Hydronicus gave an impressed nod. “So you must know your around well, then.” He remarked.

“Good. Sounds like you’ve got quite a bit of expertise.”

He nods. “I would say so, though I’m more skilled in my arcana and draíocht na sióg than the others.”

Soon, they arrived at Rohan’s house.
“So, where should we start looking?” Hydronicus asked.

“Over here.”
Rohan led them into a room with many papers and shelves of books

Hydronicus sighed as he saw the overwhelming amount of papers.
we’re going to be here for a while…

Meanwhile, Amadeus was preparing to send his men on a mission.

“Don’t worry. This is organised.”
Rohan motioned to a psrtocularly neat-lookong bookcase.
“That’s what I’ve got on the darker side of magic. Necromancy. Demons. Warlocks.”
He pointed to another bookcase. “And that’s the lighter stuff. All of its alphabetized.”

Hydronicus began rapidly searching through the texts.