Saddest Video Game Moments (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

I think I need new glasses… Everything is turning blurry.

Actually, I’m not much of a player of video games as others. However, I was pretty upset when Star Killer died in The Force Unleashed. Until, of course, I learned it helped make the rebel alliance!

3 Likes

One thing is for sure. Both Noble and those Republic Commandos are M.I.A. Otherwise, Cole Protocol is going to be broken

Noble are all KIA. Jun was the only survivor, and he later trained the Spartan 4s.

But Cole Protocol states all Spartans are M.I.A. :frowning: if killed.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Well, we readers aren’t brainwashed ONI toys who’ll believe anything they say, are we?

3 Likes

I may or may not be an ONI spook. And in that case, I’m terrible at my job.

2 Likes

Fnaf 3 Good Ending…sniff…the feels…

5 Likes

There’s a good ending?

I was thinking the same thing…

Actually, the writers for TCW wanted to bring Gregor AND Echo back for Season 7, but along came Rebels which took over as the main SW CGI cartoon.

Yeah, I heard about that. Hopefully we’ll here Gregor and Echo’s stories sometime in the future…

2 Likes

Hope to see Boil and Rex too as well.

2 Likes

And guess what? Disney has made that entire story-arc NON-CANON. GOSH. FLIPPING…

Gotta calm down… hold up.

But yeah, Starkiller doesn’t exist anymore. Only in our memories… And HDDs…

And Sev will also live on in our hearts.
Kandosii sa kyr’am ast,
Troan teroch jetiise a’den,
Duraan vi at ara’nov.
Vode an, ka’rta tor.
Kote.

6 Likes

Didn’t I already say Sev is not KIA.
He is MIA.

And also did Disney really say that was non-canon now?

1 Like

Play mass effect, trust me it has the same effect, oh the feels

3 Likes

Yeah you did, but he is not here with us, and so we will know him in our hearts as though he were here. Keep up Mando’a.

Indeed. All the EU, any video games that weren’t already non-canon, were all declared so. Classified as “Legends.”

5 Likes

Like the Glatorian?

3 Likes

Ace Combat 5 and Zero Spoilers:

When Chopper dies in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. Also, Pixy defecting in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War and later in the game fighting you (after having killed your new wingman) is pretty sad as well.

The ending of Medal of Honor from 2010 also deserves a mention.

I also thought the ending of the main quest in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was pretty sad, at the least at the time when I finished it for the first time, since I thought it was unexpecting.

Edit: Whoops, didn’t know that there was a spoiler tag. My bad.

Guys, just a friendly reminder to use spoilers tags for all video game related deaths or event. Thank you!

3 Likes

The title says Spoilers allowed tho…

Huh. Aight.

1 Like