Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

Ygdras got in the zone, using the momentum of the pull to get closer to 11th. His lightsaber dancing wildly…or, what seemed to be wild as he pressed to attack.

The Eleventh Brother continues blocking and parrying Ygdras’s attacks, trying to find a gap in the Zabrak’s offence to to take advantage of.
@BlackBeltGamer98

After removing their helmets and seeing Kay’s lightsaber, Eleventh’s purge troopers raise their blasters and open fire on her.
@meepinater

The issue was that the Zabrak’s offense was seemingly random, powerful and ferocious…like a Sith but with some control. The movements were almost reactionary as he sensed the attacks of the 11th Brother and tried to use that momentum against him but, on rare occasions, his rhythm stuttered ever so slightly. This Jedi was good but he hadn’t fully mastered this particular form of lightsaber combat…yet. (@Diero)

The rebel soldiers began to return fire on the purge troopers, trying their best to punch a hole in their lines and protect Chimm, Ygdras and Kay.

“More Jedi!?!” Digg gasped, surprised as he fumbled for his weapon.

Brorden’s jaw almost hit the floor when he watched both of his associates ignite lightsabers, though was interrupted by a blaster bolt whizzing past his head. With little time to think, he began to return fight as Cooper clung to his back, doing his best to stay out of the line of fire.

The Third Brother saw that the purge troopers were in jeopardy, he couldn’t wait any longer. Bursting from the alley with incredible speed as he ignited one half of his lightsaber, The Third Brother attempted to position himself between the Rebel troopers and the Imperials. He knew that the Mirialan Jedi would most likely try to engage him, but till then, he could help deflect fire from the Imperial line. @meepinater

With his blaster in hand, Sigg sucked a stray laser bolt before firing several stun rings at the three jedi.

Ygdras dissipated the ones shot at him but doing so left him open to the 11th Brother’s attacks. (@Diero)

1 Like

“Your technique seems unrefined…”
The Eleventh Brother finally manages to exploit one of the stutters in Ygdras’s rhythm, parrying his attack and sweeping his leg to try and knock his opponent down.
“The Inquisitorius could finish your training.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

The purge troopers manage to dodge the initial wave of fire from the rebels, taking cover behind various crates and abandoned stalls to continue their offense.

Ygdras stumbled back from the hit and began to laugh. “You think you have all the answers, don’t you?” He said, bringing his saber back up.

The Eleventh Brother shrugs.
“They did for me.”
He charges back in with a thrust at Ygdras’s chest.

1 Like

Ygdras parries and tries to counterattack, “I’m afraid that you’re wrong.” He said, “You think you know everything, but you know nothing.”

The rebel troopers try using a couple thermal detonators to punch a hole in Imperial lines to make an escape route.

“I know that the Jedi were cowards,”
He blocks Ygdras’s attack, and then drops his guard to use the force to grab Ygdras and lift him into the air.
“And I also know that the Empire has allowed me to have more choice in my life and power in the force than those fearful old monks ever did.”

The troopers dive out of the way of the explosions, leaving the places they were in completely unoccupied. They then respond by throwing stun grenades into the group.

Ygdras struggled for a moment before he tried to calm himself…he felt he had no other options.

Mother…sisters…brothers…Kaiden… lend me your strength…help me protect my family… he thought, drawing on whatever power in The Force and in Magick he could to protect his friends,…his family.(@EmperorDuckie, no rush on this; you can reply to this when it’s most convenient for you to)

“We failed the Galaxy, yes.” He said, “But we intend to do what we were too afraid to back then: follow the Will of The Force without question, learn its every aspect and trust in it fully.”

“You betrayed the republic, uh, traitor!” Dogg yelled. Firing a few more stun blasts in his direction.

Hearing that, over and over, and over again over these past twenty years…it ticked Ygdras off and he snapped. In a moment of anger, he lashed out at everyone with a wave of Force energy as he yelled, “We did not betray the Republic, The Empire did!”

R3 charges at Digg, ready to use his electro-shocking device to give the dog-man a good zapping for that attack.

Digg rolled to the side in Hope’s of avoiding the droid.

R3 let out a series of angry beeps as he continued his pursuit, taser/prod/zappy-thing still out.

OOC: I don’t think there’s any way Digg would know about R3’s interest in headwear seeing as how he’s never seen this droid in his life.

OOC: is he not wearing a hat?

IC: Digg quickly fired his blaster point blank at the offending droid.

The shot lands and Digg would feel himself trying to be hurled, like a doll in the unseen hands of a child.

Ygdras was engulfed, blacking out, in his anger at the Empire for taking away the family he had on Dathomir and in the order and now they were going to take away his own family in the Rebellion, including R3, Kay and Chimm.

Kay, Chimm and the Inquisitors would be able to sense it…Kay and Chimm would recognize this: Ygdras was in a blackout; after 20 years of being called a monster, traitor and a coward, he had snapped.

OOC: Nope, R3 isn’t wearing a hat so that he would attract suspicion in other bounty hunters or Imperials.

“I’m being touched and I don’t like it!” Digg panicked, unsure of what was happening.

1 Like