Takuma's AMA

Hmm. I’m inclined to say boxelders simply because they have been the most bothersome as of late, but on the whole they’re slow, dumb, and don’t actually do much, so it’d seem a waste. Really, I feel at this point that mosquitoes need to go the most. Minnesota can find a new state bird.

Pong

Y’know, TotalBiscuit would immediately say Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, but I have to admit that I never really got as much out of it as he clearly did.

The TellTale games of late have done well, but they’re so full of objectionable content.

The Deus Ex games have, as a whole, done well, but I don’t feel they do anything terribly unique in terms of how they told the story.

There’s definitely something to be said for the Half-Life/Portal series with the distinct lack of cutscenes and hiding the deeper story elements throughout the environment for you to discover, but it’s really only a step or so above other games.

I could list all kinds of games that have amazing stories (To the Moon, Darksiders, BioShock Infinite, Dust: An Elysian Tail, KOTOR/TSL, Beyond Good & Evil), but the act of it being told in a game instead of some other medium rarely adds a whole lot.

Can I just get Cosmic Star Heroine now? Pleeease?

1 Like

Which game did you wish was announced at E3?

What do you think of dishonored?

Cold and dry or hot and humid?

Football or Fútbol?

Hafu’s stone sculptures or Kopeke’s ice sculptures?

Favorite Bionicle song from G1?

If you could move to any state in the USA, which would it be?

Half-Life 3, Darksiders 3, and Beyond Good & Evil 2 are probably at the top of my list.

Never played and probably never will.

Minnesota in a nutshell.

Whichever one I can eat.

Another Hafu original.

Ugh, that’s so hard. Face Me is really the only one I can think of that I didn’t care for.

Actually, scratch that. It’s Gravity Hurts (followed closely by Closer to the Truth and Hero).

Probably Montana. I’d just have to make sure it’s an area that actually has trees. I need my trees, man.

Ugh… Montana? I just drove through there. ALL of there. Its so boring, you feel like your in a bowl the whole time. I like Wyoming better. More unique landscape. But then again, you didn’t ask me, did you?

Seriously? You chose that block head? He chiseled a boulder. I delicately and expertly crafted our company a key.

Coniferous or Deciduous?

Can’t say that I’ve spent much time, if any, in Wyoming, so I cannot comment. I will agree that Montana is a whole lot of boring, but Glacier State Park was pretty swell when I went there.

Really though, I haven’t spent any sufficient amount of time in other states save for Arizona, Colorado, Wisconsin, and, to an extent, New York. None of those appeal to me.

Hafu amuses me.

I can’t decide whether you’re trying too hard or not hard enough.

Both have their pros and cons, but I’m going to say Deciduous.

Probably both, if that makes any sense.

Do you buy system, and if so, what themes do you buy from?

Will we get a MNOG with Kuma?

I do not. I don’t even have room for Bionicle sets and, quite frankly, there aren’t any system themes that catch my eye.

what?

2 Likes

Or would you like to be called Taku?

Wouldn’t it just be Takuma?

It’s too long. It doesn’t have a good ring to it.

Maybe it could just be MNOG with Nuva? But that seems a little bland.

nah thats too long

it’d be MNOG with T

@TakumaNuva, what’s your favorite food dish?

3 Likes

I feel like going through MNOLG again just with a different cast member wouldn’t be a great idea.

I suppose a waffle bowl falls within that category and I like waffle bowls.

1 Like

what is a waffle bowl and why does it sound amazingly delicious

1 Like

Bruh… where have you been living?

2 Likes

You know those delicious waffle cones made out of wafer-stuff used for ice cream? Same thing, but as a bowl. Not as portable, but far better at holding toppings and sauces.

3 Likes

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

that’s amazing

1 Like

I need this in my life.

I’m surprised I haven’t seen one in an ice-cream store. They sound awesome!