The First Resistance (RP topic)

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Jonthan and Martha continued to dance through the ballroom. Martha looked up at Jonathan, smiling. “Tell me, Jonathan. Do you want to play a game?” She whispered in his ear.
Jonathan cocked his ead. “What kind of game?” He asked, intrigued.
“It’s a game of chance.” Martha whispered.
“A game where we find out if we’re meant for each-other.”

“And how will we know that?” Jonathan asked.

“By kissing me.”

Slowly, the two leaned in towards each-other, and their lips met.

As the kiss was broken, there was suddenly a large explosion nearby, and the dancers began to flee in terror.

“Wow, that felt just like an explosion!” Jonathan dreamily said. “I don’t think it was the kiss.” Martha said in horror, pointing at the massive flaming hole in the wall caused by the explosion.

Kyran stood up.
"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" He said, his voice magically amplified. He stood between the crowd of dancers and the hole in the wall.
"Show yourself!" He said, gripping his staff.
An observant party-goer might notice the lights in the room flickering slightly.

The large, silhouetted forms of giant figures began to take shape behind the fire. The figures then stepped out, holding large guns in their arms- the Xir’algath.

“You.” Kyran growled. The lights shattered, and flaming balls of energy surrounded the wizard.
“Leave right now. Check your records… you’ll know who I am. There’s no chance of you winning.” The balls of energy pulsed.

A flash of light and a golden monstrous being appeared withing the ballroom, it aimed it’s crossbow at one of Xir’agath and fired

Kremit walked up to it
“Care that dance?” He asked

The Xir’algath was impaled by the arrow, collapsing. Another Xir’algath returned the favor by blasting its laser gun at Ayet.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
The Xir’algath formed its arm into a blade, and slashed at Kremit.

“Is that a yes?” He asked

Ayet simply walked through the blast firing again as the first one he shot began burning apart in radiant flames

Kyran sighed, and the balls of energy split into numerous smaller balls. These flew at the nearest aliens.

The Xir’algath roared in responce as the orbs flew toward them.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
A few Xir’algath ejected several bone Spikes at Ayet as his arrow struck one of them.

Upon impact, the orbs would explode into crackling tendrils of energy.

Meanwhile, Jonathan dove for cover, dragging Martha with him.

Kyran waved his staff, creating a magic barrier between the Xir’galath and the party-goers.
“Do I have to use Gandalf’s sayings, or can you idiots just listen?!” he shouted.
@Mctoran

Ayet’s body unravelled into threads letting each spike pass through, then the Xir’algath who had just been hit felt their sins violently combust

Kremit shoots them and Henry whacks them with his cane

The Xir’algath warrior shrieked in pain as he disintigrated to ash.

Ayet was already searching for their next target, their infinite eyes scanning the hall

A few more Xir’algath roared, charging at Kyran.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
A Xir’algath attempted to sneak behind Ayet, hand formed into a blade.

Ayet of course saw this as they were covered in eyes, in order to deal with this new thing Ayet simply turned around and shot them