The In-Between (RP Topic)

“I’m used to lies. I use them from time to time.” She says as she rigs herself a makeshift pegleg from the parts of the dead Wolfen. “But I like using people against themselves better.”

Hitora laughed. “So?” He says to the Wolfen.

“He’s unbeatable. We’re all powerless against it.”

"Almost there… hang on bud " says Scorpio almost to the top

Eric and Armin continue traveling north.

They hit the wall.

“Only if you think it so.” Hitora said. “If you tell yourself he is, then you’ll subconsciously be unable to. But it’s just an artificial intelligence, not a god. He can be defeated if we wish, we just need to find out how.”

“He created me. He created this place, every last stinking bit of it. It might as well be one.”

“But he didn’t create us.” Hitora said. “He thinks he can control us, but he can’t. He can weaken us, but never make is completely powerless.”

“If you say so.”

The enemy commander sat in his tent, reviewing his strategy, over and over again.

Scorpio reaches the top, but notices there are taller trees “Oh boy…”

Meta and Jallak stay on look out

“Do you guys have any, water?”

Hitora points to the river they are (presumably) still beside.

Scorpio jumps onto a taller tree “we could probably get a good view from here, what do you say?” He asks

"It’ll do " says Tribabot

"Oh. The wolfen replied, going in to drink a crap ton of water, as though he didn’t have water for a long time.

They travel along the wall, towards the enemy.

OOC: the enemy is to the south, you were near the north end, and now are headed towards another wall.

Scorpio uses Tribabot’s camera zoom in as binoculars and looks around

“Why do you need so much water?”

OOC: are they steam powered? I did it first

“Water. Shortage.”

Ooc- Frieza did it/s

Ic- “So to the enemy commander we go?”

1 Like