The In-Between (RP Topic)

OOC: RIP

IC: Eric and Armin walk south, quickly.

They run back into the rest of the group.

They walk past them.

“Please elaborate.” Keya said.

Scorpio and Tribabot hardly see figures in the distance

"Could that be them? " asks Scorpio

“Maybe, but it could be the others also…” says Tribabot

Eric and Armin walk south.

“There’s been a bit of a drout, my, former partner and I,” looking at the evicerated remains of his colleague," We’re sent to find new water sources."

The enemy commander anxiously watched through his monitor.

"Take a picture, maybe the others could make out what the figures are " says Scorpio

Tribabot takes a picture “Sending to Storage, and done”

Eric and Armin walk south, staying in the trees

“Alright. Then go ahead.” Keya said. She brightens up and takes Hitora aside, whispering something to him. He nods. He asks her something, but she gives him an angry look and shakes her head no. He nods and they come back over.

Hitora tapped Echo’s(@BrokenAxels) shoulder. “I need to speak with you.”

Keya does the same to LTV(@LTVmocs)

Echo turns to him “What is it?”

LTV pretends to ignore her

The wolfen continued to drink.

OOC: Could someone please recap me on what’s happened?

Scorpio and Tribabot continue to look around

OOC: gonna be off for an hour or two

OOC: My world. Everyone knocked out. Possessions taken as well as having a box affixed to their back, preventing them from using their powers. The seemingly wake up in a Forrest where an AI, the Artificial Laboratory Research Assistant, asked them to choose a military leader for their war game. Echo was choosen, and is in charge.

He leads him aside, where the Wolfen can’t here them, and whispers. “We’ve come up with a plan.”

Keya tries again.

Eric and Armin continues south.

He sighs "What?:

Blaze growls, the device is preventing him from using any of his abilities but maybe he could pick the locking mechanism and actually be able to fight.

OOC: Great, the universe nerfed us all.

1 Like